Chapter 25

K.T.H

I barely slept that night. I tossed and turned in bed, trying to get comfortable, but my brain was racing with what would happen tomorrow at the coffee shop.

After about 3 hours of non-stop tossing and turning in bed, I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I turned on the hot water kettle and made myself a cup of chai tea before walking into the living room and sitting down.

I looked around and saw pictures of Jungkook and I, smiling slightly as I reminisced on the memories made with each picture. I placed my half full mug on the ground and reached to touch the large bandage that was on my forearm, wincing when I accidentally pressed too hard.

After drinking my tea, I wandered back to my room and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

--------------------------------------------

Later that morning, my alarm came on, playing my favorite song. (A/N I'll leave that one up to you guys to imagine)

I put some makeup on to cover the fading scratches on my face from the glass and headed to the kitchen to grab a small breakfast. I scoured my whole kitchen three times before settling on grabbing an orange and heading out the door.

I arrived at the coffee shop at 9 in the morning because we hadn't set a time before he left the conversation and I figured it would be better safe than sorry. After taking a few deep breaths, I got out of the car and walked inside, walking straight to the counter and ordering an extra large chai tea latte and waited by the end of the counter while taking deep breaths to calm myself and keep myself from crying in front of the few people that were in the shop.

My drink was placed on the counter and I just nodded as a thank you, not trusting myself to speak. I pulled my drink closer to me but didn't move until I felt a gentle hand being placed on my shoulder. My eyes shot open and I spun around to be met with my boyfriend's caring eyes. I felt my eyes tear up at the fact that he was still worried about me even when I basically ruined his life. I looked down again, tears starting to escape my eyes.

He pulled my chin up and wiped my tears before grabbing his coffee and my tea and walking to a two person booth in the very corner.

I sat down across from him, taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"What do you want to say?" Jungkook asked, taking a sip of his coffee before returning his gaze to me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, struggling to bring my voice any louder.

"I got that. What else? You have an explanation as to why you ran out of our apartment when I was in my most vulnerable state?" Jungkook asked, eyes tearing up and voice getting slightly louder.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for running out. It was a lot to comprehend," I said with an empty chuckle. "I-I didn't even know that guys could get pregnant, and when you told me that you were pregnant, I was shocked. I wasn't upset, I was just surprised, and then I started overthinking. I started thinking, what if I would be a horrible father? What if I ended up like my dad, putting work over my own kids? I didn't want to be like that and the thought that I could end up like that kind of father to my own kid, I started to panic. I didn't want to stress you out more, so I left, not thinking about how you would take that. I'm so, so sorry."

I had tears streaming down my face again, and so did he.

After a few minutes without hearing a response from him, I looked up, to be met with an empty booth across from me. I looked around and I didn't see him. I started to panic and hyperventilate, taking my head in my hands and leaning my elbows against the table.