Chapter 24

K.T.H

I woke up the next morning on the ground. I had dried tears all over my face and blood streaming in lines down my arms and face. I was emotionally exhausted.

I stood up and grabbed my phone, calling my boss. I told him I was sick and couldn't come in today, which he didn't believe one bit, but let me stay home anyways.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my dirty, bloody clothes and stepped into the shower. The hot water beating down on my body was refreshing. I turned around and my cuts were under the water. It stung but I deserved it.

I stood under the water for a few minutes before getting out of the shower and drying off and getting dressed in some sweatpants and a Nirvana t-shirt.

I returned to the kitchen and cleaned up the glass that was all over the floor before grabbing my phone and falling on the couch.

I wanted to play some games to distract from the pain of Jungkook leaving me forever. It went poorly because the moment I opened my phone, my background was a picture of us kissing. I broke into sobs again, feeling useless.

Life without Jungkook felt pointless. I was a horrible person. I didn't deserve to come out of this without any daily physical reminder of this.

So I stood up and walked to the trash can, pulling out one of the larger shards of glass.

I walked to the bathroom and sat in the bathtub.

After I completed my work, not shedding a tear, I stepped out of the bathtub and ran water, loving the way the red running down the drain looked.

I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram.

(image not available due to the Wattpad guidlines) 

I'm sorry. I still love you.

Posted at 2:34pm

I posted the picture before walking to my bedroom, deciding to check the comments later, and falling on my bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up a few hours later, feeling the stinging in my arm from the cuts I made earlier. I smiled, not at the pain, but at the fact that I could never forget what a horrible, shitty person I was. That I would never forget what I did to my true love.

I opened my phone to be met with tons of comments on my post.

rapmonsterNOTdancemonster-Tae? What's happening are you okay?

agustd- Kim Taehyung respond to your fucking pms

mamajin- I'm mad at you but this isn't the answer, Tae

switchboyjimin- TAEHYUNG STOP

sunshinehoseok- fuck @jungkookie come talk to him

jungkookie- Taehyung please don't do this. Talk to me please. Don't do this...

After reading the comments from my friends, or ex-friends as I think some of them are, I moved to check my excessive amounts of private messages.

2:35pm

rapmonsterNOTdancemonster- DUDE WHATS HAPPENING

rapmonsterNOTdancemonster- KIM TAEHYUNG

2:42pm

rapmonsterNOTdancemonster- If you don't respond in the next 30 minutes I will come over to your house