Chapter 8

A/N sorry if I keep forgetting the picture thing on the top I publish these from my phone a lot and I don't remember to add it :)

J.J.K

After what seemed like seconds, but was really more like 20 minutes, we arrived at the address Taehyung had sent me. It was a club.

"Oh this is that new club for high school slash teenage kids! I've wanted to try coming here and now I get to! Apparently they serve mocktails and stuff. They aren't supposed to allow alcohol but as long as someone who doesn't work there brings it, they don't really care. Also, they have individual rooms with soundproof walls, although the doors aren't soundproof so that is good for our plan since we are leaving Hoseok to eavesdrop. I'm so excited!" Jimin rambled.

"Okay, Jimin," I chuckled at my best friend's eagerness. "Now get out of the car since we are already 10 minutes late and I need to get some alcohol in my body before I confront Taehyung."

We all climbed out of the car and walked up to the building. There was a tall man with some serious muscles wearing all black and holding a clipboard.

"Names," the man said as we approached him.

"Umm... Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Seokjin," I responded, patting myself on the back mentally for remembering everyone's names even in a stressful situation like this.

"Okay go on in," the man said and gave us a faint smile.

We walked in and I was immediately hit with the strong smell of alcohol and sweat. My eyes adjusted to the new setting and I looked around, taking in my surroundings. There was a dance floor in the middle of the dark room full of people. The only lights were the strobe lights around the room shooting everywhere, giving a sort of dance club vibe. I looked to my left and saw a staircase that led to a chain, and behind the chain looked like some sort of VIP area, yet to be occupied. When I looked to the right, I saw the bar with a menu of different kinds of mocktails and fake alcoholic drinks with a fairly large cooler next to it, most likely full of beers. On the other side of the bar was a staircase that led to what I could only assume was the hallway full of private rooms.

I looked around the crowd of people only to see Yoongi, but no Taehyung or Namjoon yet. Yoongi looked pretty good, to Jimin's dismay. He was wearing a red flannel with a white t-shirt underneath. The undershirt had some black writing on it but I couldn't read it from where we were standing. He had some denim skinny jeans on and red Converse. He looked like he might have had some powder on his face, but no intense makeup.

"We should wait for the others to get here before enacting the plan so that it is easier and more likely for them to all get to and stay in the room together," Jimin said, using his normal pitch, and looking away from Yoongi

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR SHIT IN HERE!" I yelled.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! LANGUAGE!" Jin yells, still taking his place as the parental figure in the group.