Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok

P.J.M

Hobi and I had just been sitting at our lunch table with Jin talking about pointless things, Jin having a grin on his face that I figured was just from our stupid conversation. Jungkook walked in with a nervous look on his face and our stupid conversations ended. Jin still had a big smile on his face, and that was when I knew something was up.

"Hey guys," Jungkook said as he sat down at the table.

"Hi Kookie," Jin said, with a big smile on his face still, almost to the point where it could compete with my boyfriend.

"What's got you all smiley today?" Jungkook asked, seeing the smile on his face, but still not being able to to wipe all the nerves off his face.

"Oh nothing..." said Jin. Jungkook obviously wasn't going to let that slide.

"Really? Nothing? Be honest Jinnie. We're your friends and we just want to know the good things in your life," Jungkook said, whining with puppy eyes trying to convince him. I was trying not laugh.

"Fine. Namjoon and I are official," he mumbled, just loud enough that we could hear him at the table.

All three of the others at the table, including me, squealed.

"Yay! I've been waiting for this for days! Weeks even!" I shouted, jumping into Hobi's lap and giving him kisses because I was so excited.

"Me too, Jiminie," Hobi said, trying to calm me down, which didn't work very well.

"Congrats, Jin. Now I have something really important to say guys," Jungkook said. It was obvious he was trying to be happy for Jin but he was struggling with whatever he was so nervous about.

"What's up, Kook?" Jin asked, being the caring person he is, and noticing Jungkook was struggling with something.

"I wanna make the first move."

"Wait really? This soon? I know I said soon but this is sooner than I expected," Hobi said, seeming genuinely shocked at him making 'the first move' so soon. I assumed that he was talking about Taehyung so I decided to make an addition to the conversation.

"What are you planning on doing? Assuming this has to do with Taehyung..." I asked, still sitting in Hobi's lap, smiling.

"Yeah Taehyung. I was planning on finding him and kissing him..." he mumbled.

"Damn okay. Well hop to it man," Hobi said, leaning over to push Jungkook off the bench.

He headed out straight towards the bathroom and I seemed pretty happy that he was going to finally get his relationship.

After a few minutes of just sitting there in a comfortable silence, we were interrupted by Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Hi Joonie. I told them we're together," Jin said, obviously wanting some physical contact with his boyfriend.

"Good. I'm happy I can be touchy in public now, baby," said Namjoon, sitting down on the bench next to Jin and pulling him onto his lap, putting his arms around his waist. Jin snuggled into his boyfriend.

"Hey Hoseok and Jimin. Can we talk?" Yoongi asked, seemingly nervous, which was a fairly new emotion on him.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Can we talk in private?" he asked.

"Yeah we can. Come on, Jiminie," Hobi said as he tapped me sides to get me to stand up off his lap. I obliged and stood up, grabbing his hand once he stood up and following Yoongi out of the cafeteria.