Chapter 15

The climax is coming guys!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

I had slept amazing the night before. I had dreams of a sweet, loving relationship with Taehyung. I was so excited to make the first move. But I was also nervous. I didn’t know how he was going to react, whether he was going to accept my feelings or reject me. I figured it was a good idea to talk to my friends before I made the first move.

The plan was to find him in the bathroom at lunch and kiss him. But I wanted to talk to my friends about it before I did anything.

“Hey guys,” I said as I sat down at the table.

“Hi Kookie,” Jin said, with a big smile plastered on his face, so big that he could compete with Hobi.

“What’s got you all smiley today?” I asked, wanting to know why he has a smile on his face bigger than I’ve ever seen.

“Oh nothing…” he said, not wanting to share. But I wasn’t gonna let it slide.

“Really? Nothing? Be honest Jinnie. We’re your friends and we just want to know the good things in your life,” I said, whining with puppy dog eyes trying to convince him.

“Fine. Namjoon and I are official,” he mumbled, just loud enough that we could hear him at our table.

Squeals. That was all I heard from the other three of us at the table.

“Yay! I’ve been waiting for this for days! Weeks even!” Jimin shouted, jumping into his boyfriend’s lap and giving him kisses.

“Me too, Jiminie,” Hobi says, trying to calm down his boyfriend.

“Congrats, Jin. Now I have something really important to say guys,” I said, trying to be happy for my friend but the nerves eating away at my stomach.

“What’s up, Kook?” Jin asked, looking genuinely concerned seeing the anxiety on my face.

“I wanna make the first move.”

“Wait really? This soon? I know I said soon but this is sooner than I expected,” Hobi said, genuinely shocked that I’m making the first move so soon.

“What are you planning on doing? Assuming this has to do with Taehyung...” Jimin asked, still sitting on Hobi’s lap, looking happier than ever.

“Yeah Taehyung. I was planning on finding him and kissing him…” I mumbled under my breath.

“Damn okay. Well hop to it man,” Hobi said, practically shoving me off the bench towards the bathroom.

Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I’ll be fine, it’s gonna be fine, it will be okay, I can do this, I thought as I made my way to the bathroom.

I reached there and opened the door. Conveniently enough, when I opened the door, Taehyung was standing there washing his hands.

“Hey Tae,” I said, nerves pooling in the bottom of my stomach.

“Hi Kookie. Whatcha doin?” he said, turning around after drying his hands and leaning on the sink to face me.

“I was just coming to the bathroom. I was trying to find you too, if I’m being honest.”

“Why were you looking for me,” he asked with his deep, smooth voice that I could actually get high off of.

“Umm…. because….” I trailed off.

“Well spit it out, love,” he said, the pet name making me blush a lot.

“Well,” I started, but figured it would be better to show him why I wanted to find him.

I walked closer to him and jumped on the counter next to him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him around so that he was leaning against the counter facing me in between my legs.

“What are you doing, lovely?” he asked breathily, grabbing onto my thighs.

I reached around and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer. Our faces were so close together I could feel his breath against my lips, my eyes closing ever so slightly as I breathed in his smell. It was something musky mixed with something sweet. It was intoxicating.

I leaned forward the slightest bit, pulling his head towards me and connecting our lips. It started in a soft kiss, full of emotions that we had been holding in for months.

He placed his hands on my waist and squeezed ever so gently. I pulled on his neck more, deepening the kiss.

We pulled away after a while, having the need to breath. We stayed with our foreheads rested together.

“Well what is that supposed to mean, babe?” Taehyung asked after the magic had worn off a little bit.

“I think you know what that means, babe, that you know my feelings towards you,” I responded, a little bit of courage coming from how obviously he liked this kiss. I smirked, before that was quickly wiped away by what Taehyung said next.

“I don’t think I quite understood what those feelings are, babyboy,” he said, voice becoming deeper. “Why don’t you show me again?

And just like that we were pulled into a passionate kiss again, just like the one before. This one lasted for less time than the first one, but was filled with just as much passion.

“Did that clear anything up?” I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, forehead still resting against Taehyung’s.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?”

“I-I y-yes,” I stuttered out, turning tomato red.

“Then let’s go, love,” he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me off the counter, then grabbing my hand and walking side by side with me to the bathroom door and back to the cafeteria.

Once we got back in the cafeteria, we walked back to my table and sat down. Taehyung sat down first and I sat down on his lap.

“So I take it things went well,” Jin asked, sitting on Namjoon’s lap, who had recently joined the table.

“Yeah, they did,” I said, blushing and hiding my face in the crook of Taehyung’s neck.

“Where did Jimin and Hobi go?" Taehyung asked, noticing that the boys had taken an absence at the table.

"When I came over, Yoongi came with me and took them to talk to them. About his feelings for them I'm assuming," Namjoon said, absent-mindedly while staring lovingly at his boyfriend.

"Oh damn. We all gonna be getting together within like 3 days," I said, returning to the conversation now that the embarrassment had faded.

"That's not true. Jinnie and I have been together for like 5 days," Namjoon said, earning himself a smack from Jin.

"You weren't supposed to tell them! I kept it a secret and we don't keep secrets," Jin whined.

"It's okay, Jinnie. I understand that you wanted to keep it a secret until you were sure it was serious. I'm sure Jiminie and Hobi will get it too," I said lovingly. "They honestly might not even care after the conversation with Yoongi."

"Thanks Kook. It means a lot," Jin said, giggling.

Lunch continued with lots of lovey-dovey moments between the two couples, just soaking in a mostly comfortable silence, only interrupted every once in a while by one of the halves of a couple whispering sweet words in the other's ear, cooing at each other, or gushing about their boyfriend's adorableness.

Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi never returned that lunch period, and they missed the rest of the day.

I'll just message Jiminie after school, I thought as I went to my second class after lunch.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey Author Speaking!
Word Count: 1230

Hoped you all liked it! I'm planning on ending this book pretty soon. I think I'm going to include a chapter about Yoonminseok next to show what happened.

Also I didn't do two points of view on this chapter because I didn't think it was necessary and it would just ruin the flow. Love you guys!

-Amy :)<3