Chapter 3

J.J.K

I walked out of the bathroom, still looking down to avoid eye contact. I walked into the cafeteria and briefly looked up to see where my friends were sitting.

No Taehyung, which means he is probably still by my locker. God he is so fucking stubborn, but it's kinda hot, I thought and smirked. I was snapped back to the cafeteria when I heard my friends yelling at me from across the cafeteria. I started walking towards them and sat down.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, concerned after noticing that my eyes were red.

"Yep. I'm good," I said as I plastered a fake smile on my face.

I looked up and Jin walked into the cafeteria. He looked around trying to find a place to sit. He was about to turn around to go eat somewhere else but I yelled his name and motioned for him to come sit with us.

"Jimin, Hobi, this is Jin. He is new to the school and we met in first period," I said, truly smiling.

Jimin and Hobi smiled and said hi. After that, we all sat down and laughed and got to know Jin until lunch was over.

I stood up a little early and headed to my locker to check if Taehyung was still there. He was. His face was buried in his hands and he was leaning on my locker. He looked like he was asleep, and it was adorable. Since I already had my stuff for the rest of the day, I decided not to disturb him. I walked to class and arrived as everyone else left the cafeteria. Mrs. Kim told me to go stand at the edge of the class and wait for everyone else to arrive because were to have assigned seats.

Everybody came into class and attendance was taken before the seating chart was read. Mrs. Kim started from the front tables and moved towards the back. One she got to the table in the very back corner, she called the worst possible names.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung."

My heart dropped and I looked at him. The moment I looked at him, I realized he had been staring at me. His head snapped away and he walked to our table. One the verge of having tears in my eyes and breaking into a full on sob, I walked to my table. I sat at the table, but as far away from him as physically possible. I didn't interact with him at all.

"You scared of me, Kookie?" he whispered as he smirked. He looked at me from head to toe, and then all the way back up, staring deep into my eyes when he reached the top. I blushed and looked down before looking back up and returning the stare.

"You can't call me that," I whispered back at him, saying anything to avoid the question. I seemed to work.

"Oh, he speaks! Thought he was too scared," he quietly exclaimed. And what can I not call you, Kookie?" he teased.

"That!" I whisper-yelled at him. "You can't call me Kookie. Only my friends can call me that."

"Oh, well get used to it, Kookie. We're gonna be stuck all year," he paused before continuing, "I think I'm gonna like this seat. It makes it easier for my to tease you, any way I want to," he whispered into my ear, his hot breath hitting my ear, making me hold my breath.

He pulled away and I released the breath I had been holding in, relieved he was done teasing me for the day. At least that was what I thought, but I couldn't have been anymore wrong.

Underneath the table, he reached over and placed his hand on my upper thigh and squeezed it, making me quietly gasp. He just chuckled as he moved his hand to my inner thigh and rubbed it. I tried pushing his hand off but it had the opposite effect. Instead of taking his hand away, he moved his hand further up the inside of my thigh, his pinky finger accidentally brushing against my clothed member. I tried to push his hand off once again, which I should've learned would make it worse, and he intentionally started rubbing my dick through the cloth with his pinky finger. I gasped and let out a quiet moan, to quiet for anyone else to hear, but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.