Chapter 9

A/N I couldn't add the cover picture to this cuz I'm publishing from my phone. Sorry for the shitty ending cuz I just wrote it and I'm hella sick

K.T.H

I had left the house at 5 till 9 and gotten to the party about 20 minutes late. I walked in the doors and the whole club stopped and stared. I paid no mind to it and looked around for Jungkook and his friends. When I saw him, I made my way over to them.

“Hey, Kookie,” I said with a smirk, hoping it would have some effect on him. It did, just not the response I wanted.

He smiled and said, “Hey Taehyung. This is Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok,” he said, motioning at his friends in what I assumed was the order of who they were. I didn’t really care so I gave an uninterested response and continued with my plan to let him know I liked him.

“Yeah, yeah. Anyways so I have reserved the VIP section for 5 people. I was just going to invite you but to prevent crazy obsessed girls from invading my space your friends can come too,” was all I said before turning around and walking to the VIP rope with a smile on my face.

I got to the rope and waited, knowing they would follow any second for fear of making things worse for Jungkook at school. As I suspected, they showed up a few seconds later and I went to talk to the guy about my reservation. It took me a few seconds to sort out the reservation and then I turned and unclipped the rope, holding it back and allowing Jungkook and his friends to go first, trying to hold back a smile the whole time.

I walked up and everybody had taken their seats. I pretended to look at my seating options while I already knew I was going to sit next to Jungkook. I walked over to Jungkook and silently told him to scoot over before sitting down. It was awkward and the only noise was the blaring music. I looked down at my phone and the next thing I know Jungkook’s friends are leaving him one by one. First was the one called Hoseok, followed by Jimin, with excuses like, “Well I just finished my beer so I’m gonna go get another drink and then probably go dance. See you guys,” and, “Well I finished my drink too, plus I think I see someone I know and I’m gonna go talk to them. Annyeong!”

The only one that hadn’t left was the one called Jin. He looked panicked and terrified. Jungkook asked to go talk to Jin in private, and who was I to stop him. They went around the corner where I couldn’t hear them. It was quiet for a few seconds before Jin started getting louder as he spoke.

“... I’m just wondering why they are deciding to do this to us because I don’t understand. Do they like us or do they hate us? I wish I could read minds everything would be so much easier…” was what I heard before Jungkook cut him off.

If only I could stop being such a pussy and tell Jungkook I really like him. That would put his worries to rest and I could help his friends deal with their problems too. But I can’t because I’m too weak and afraid that I will get rejected… I started thinking only to be cut off by the two of them walking back around the corner. I flashed them a weak smile and Jin made his excuse.

“I need to go to the bathroom and then I’m gonna go dance or something. See ya.”

He left and then it was just Jungkook and I.

This is the perfect time to tell him now stop being a pussy! I thought. I was broken out of my thoughts by something bumping my leg. I looked down and it wasn’t a something, it was a someone. Jungkook had scooted closer to me.

“What are you doing, Kookie?” I asked. He pulled his sweater away from his neck a little bit and showed off his perfect collarbone, making me gulp.

“I’m just cold,” he said so innocently as he snuggled into my side. I tensed before responding with a measly, unconfident okay. The longer we sat there, the more comfortable I got with him being there. We didn’t talk until he spoke up again.

“I still cold,” he said in a baby voice while making grabby hands. I had no idea what he wanted so he took action. He wriggled out from under my arm and shuffled forward until his knees were touching the side of my thigh. He proceeded to swing his leg over my legs so he was straddling me. My eyes widened and I had no idea how to react.

“Cuddles TaeTae,” he said all baby-like, before cuddling his head into the crook of my neck. I could see his smooth, soft neck perfectly. I wrapped my arms around him gently and put my head into the crook of his neck.

I inhaled slightly, just small enough for him to not notice but big enough for me to smell his lightly perfumed skin.

I licked his neck before sucking on it, making him moan quietly into my neck. I moved to another spot on his neck and sucked, and he gasped, telling me I had found the perfect spot. I sucked until I was sure there would be a dark purple bruise. I wasn't sure where that sudden burst of confidence came from, maybe it was the alcohol, but it didn't stop after that. He pulled back and I smirked at him before leaning in and kissing him. It felt amazing, like nothing I had ever felt. It was full of want and lust, and I guess Jungkook sensed that too, because he stood up, making me whine, but then grabbed my arm, pulling me in the direction of the private rooms.

We reached a room and he turned around, acting more dominant than I thought. He opened the door behind my back and the next thing I knew, I was being shoved into the room and the door slammed shut. My head hit the floor and the last thing I saw was black.

Word Count: 1066
Hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry for the lack of memes and detail at the end but I'm like hella sick so I am not able to write properly plus I don't have my computer. Love you all!

-Amy:)<3