Chapter 22

J.J.K

4 years later

Things are going absolutely amazing.

Taehyung and I have been living in the same dorm in college, and now we’ve graduated. We didn’t quite go the paths we had planned for our lives.

Instead of getting a degree in athletic teaching, I got one in art. Taehyung didn’t get a degree in agriculture, he got a degree in music.

I couldn’t be happier. Taehyung was making music full time now and I was making music part time, while refining my art skills. We were living in a little apartment with a little Pomeranian named Yeontan. Everything was perfect, and it seemed like it was going to stay that way.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Hi baby. Welcome home,” I greeted Taehyung after he walked through the door after a long, obviously frustrating day at work.

“Hi, Kook,” he mumbled, pulling me into a short kiss.

“How was work?” I asked, walking towards the kitchen to get out food for dinner.

“Actual shit. My boss won’t shut up about how I’m slacking at getting stuff recorded for my new album. He doesn’t understand that I’ve had a cold for the past 2 weeks and can’t get things recorded,” Taehyung ranted, sitting down at the bar, watching me pull the ramen out of the cabinet and put water on to boil.

“I’m sorry. That sucks,” I said, walking around to sit on his lap, peppering him with kisses. Just then I had an idea.

I hopped off his lap and started walking towards our bedroom.

“Where you goin?” Taehyung asked, turning his head to look at me.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be right back.”

I walked into our room and pulled out a black box from underneath our bed. I was the size of a dresser drawer, and it was opaque black all around. I set it on our bed and opened it. I rummaged around a little bit, trying to find the perfect outfit.

I settled on some strappy, lacey lingerie and black bunny ears. I slipped it on and threw a sheer black bathrobe over. I walked out of the bedroom, a smirk on my face.

“What took you so long, baby?” Taehyung asked, staring at his phone.

“Oh nothing,” I hummed, walking over to drop the ramen in the now boiling water.

I turned around after I put the ramen in the water and realized that he hadn’t looked up and was still staring at his phone. I frowned, before quickly replacing it with a smirk.

I dropped the robe off one of my shoulders and walked over to him. I pulled one of his arms to get him to move it so I could sit on his lap. He did so without looking up and I placed myself on his lap, positioned just right so he could no longer see his phone.

He scanned me up and down, gulping even though he could only see the outline of what was under the robe. He patted my butt, telling me to stand up. I did.

I walked over to the stove and turned off the heat, knowing that my plan was working like I wanted it to. I had been unbelievably horny for the past few weeks, but Taehyung had been so exhausted from being sick and still having to work that he would come home, eat, and then go to sleep. Now that he wasn’t sick anymore, but he was full of anger towards his boss, I knew it was my time. I walked back over to where he was standing, watching my every move. 

“What are you doing, kitten?” Taehyung rasped, grabbing my waist rather harshly.

“Nothing, daddy,” I chimed, playing with the hem of Taehyung’s shirt.