Chapter 14

J.J.K

"He said his crush was you."

Wow. I had been thinking about that since lunch and I haven't been able to focus in class the rest of the day.

And now it was my class with Taehyung.

He sat next to me just like normal, but he was acting strange, and I had to sit next to him since he was already in class when I got there. Since I knew he shared my feelings, I decided to start the conversation for once.

"Hey."

"Hi..." he trailed off.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. Why did you decide to talk to me?"

"Umm... I don't know..."

"Okay. I don't mind it just took me off guard a little bit."

We had a nice, friendly conversation. I don't think I had ever seen him smile that much in a conversation with anyone. He didn't try anything like he normally does, and he seemed just genuinely happy to be having an actual conversation with me.

---

I got home that day and Hoseok called me.

(Jungkook-italics, Hoseok-bold)

Hey

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

What's up?

Just wondering how class went with Taehyung after lunch

It went surprisingly well. We had a genuine conversation and I think he was enjoying it.

Nice. He knew I was gonna tell you so I'm surprising he started a conversation today.

Oh... umm... he didn't. I was the one that started the conversation.

OHHHH WE STAN A FORWARD KING

Shut up

Anyways he really likes you and won't shut up about you when we're together since he confessed to me about you. You need to make a move or something and soon

He hung up and I couldn't stop thinking about what he said.

He can't stop talking about me, I thought.

I was unable to focus while doing my homework, having dinner with my parents, and watching TV. I fell asleep with the pleasant of Taehyung actually liking me, and what I was going to do to make the first move.

K.T.H

I ran off before I could hear Jungkook's response, not wanting to be rejected before I even had the chance to talk to him in person. I went straight to my classroom, which shocked my teacher since I never arrive early to class.

When class started, Jungkook walked in, and sat next to me, just like normal.

"Hey," is all I heard.

I must be crazy. Why would he start a conversation, especially with what he found out at lunch. I don't know but he's trying to start a conversation so I should probably respond, my brain rambled on but I stopped it before it got to far.

"Hi..." I trailed off, not quite knowing how to respond.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. Why did you decide to talk to me?" I asked, deciding to be straightforward about it and not beat around the bush.

"Umm... I don't know..." was his response, not sounding to sure of himself.

"Okay. I don't mind it just took me off guard a little bit."

We continued to make friendly small talk with each other until class started. I spent the whole class genuinely confused as to why he would talk to me after knowing I like him, since most people just ignore me after finding out.

---

After school, I headed home. As soon as I got there, I got a message from Namjoon.

godofdestruction- hey hoe how's shit goin with JK?

     blanktaetae- wow that's quite a greeting jesus christ

godofdestruction- yep. how is it goin with JK?

     blanktaetae- well he knows I like him but he is still talking to me so I guess it's okay

godofdestruction- well that's good. I have something to say about Jin

     blanktaetae- ???

godofdestruction- well we are an official thing. Jin isn't telling his friends quite yet but he said I could tell you.

     blanktaetae- really?!? that's amazing congrats man

godofdestruction- yeah ik. he is amazing and he is literally the only person that can make me go soft it's weird

     blanktaetae- whipped. but honestly I would probably be the same with Kookie.

godofdestruction- bitch you kidding me. you guys aren't even together and you are already whipped for him.

     blanktaetae- you right

     blanktaetae- so how long has this relationship been a thing?

godofdestruction- only for like 2 days.

    blanktaetae- well congrats again man. lemme know if anything else happens

godofdestruction- of course. I remember when I hated you but now that we are actually friends you are pretty cool.

     blanktaetae- wow ur soft man

godofdestruction- yep. aight gtg Jin and I are going out tonight. Bye

After my conversation with Namjoon, I messaged Yoongi.

     blanktaetae- hey how is things with Jimin and Hoseok?

AgustgetthisD- it's going. had a convo with the two of them today and it went well. they were HELLA flirty

     blanktaetae- sounds like ur making progress

AgustgetthisD- yep. how is it going with JK?

     blanktaetae- good? im not sure atm. he knows I like him and he keeps talking to me soooo... good? anyways I don't wanna make the first move because I don't know if he likes me back

AgustgetthisD- welp that sounds like ur problem. Hobi is texting the group chat with me and Jimin so i gtg. good luck mate

     blanktaetae- thanks. bye.

After these conversations, I laid in bed, listening to sad music trying to figure if I should make the first move or not.

Eventually I decided not to make the first move. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 868

Short chapter but WE ABOUT TO HIT THE CLIMAX GUYS! I'm so excited to write this next chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can but the next chapter will probably be pretty long. Love you guys!

-Amy :) <3