one

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

Someone tapped my shoulder and I look behind as the response. I don't know who it is. My vision is blurry.

Few seconds later, I realized it was this boy. With green eyes, brown hair with a little blonde on it, and his iconic smirk.

He poured something on my head. It's freezing, I frozed in shock. I widened my eyes as gave him a death glare right after. The juice get in my eyes. There's when I realized that it was a lemon juice.

It hurts as hell. My eyes are burning. I'm stood up and ran to the bathroom. Actually, I don't really know where I'm going cause I can't see with this stupid lemon juice in my eyes. Well, hopefully I'm running to the bathroom.

In my way to wherever I'm going to go, I bumped to someone and fell.

"KENZIE!? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU??!?" I heard Lauren's voice as she helped me to get up.

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!! TAKE ME TO THE BATHROOM!! NOW!" I shouted as she dragged my hand.

I followed her and she made me kept dragging my feet. My free hand kept shoving some air into my eyes. I don't know how it works but that's the point.

I felt someone splashed some water to my eyes.

"LAUREN! COME ON! IT HURTS SO BAD!" I shouted and splashed my saliva all over 'accidentally'.

"Calm down!" She replied after muttering some "ewww".

"How can I call down if lemon are all over my eyes!?" I said in a hurry.

♥♥♥

Lauren and I made it. My eyes are fine now. Just still stinging a little bit. I just really hate that boy so much!!! I regret I met him in my damn life.

Anyways, it's a few minutes before class started. And I don't wanna be late.

"Hey guys!" Annie ran towards me and Lauren with Brynn behind her and her brand new sneakers she just bought yesterday while hanging in the mall with me, Brynn and Lauren.

"Hey Anns! Hey Brynnie!" We greet back and prepared for a hug.

"What's up?" Brynn said as she trying to catch her breath and she gave us a hug, so does Annie.