fourteen

━━━━━(A/N: who do u ship Carson with? Just wanna ask hehe

━━━━━
(A/N: who do u ship Carson with? Just wanna ask hehe...)

Mackenzie's POV

My mouth curved into a smile. The fake one. While my heart broke into pieces. I closed my eyes as i took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Hands shaking, heart beating. Just because of a word.

Johnny.

I feel so bad for him. I kinda feel like he likes me. And i spent my time with Brandon this past days. He kinda avoid me somehow. I tried to not talk to Brandon, but he just talk, talk, and talk to me all the time. I don't wanna made him feel like i hate him. And my chance to talk to Johnny is just 1%.

Sigh.

I looked over to my left side. A sleeping innocent Johnny. The boy that is heartbroken because me. The boy i hurt without me knowing before. The boy that avoided me because i let him.

Both of his eyes opened slowly. I gasped and quickly looked away. I heard Johnny sighing behind me. I closed my eyes and my brain keeps popping useful sentences.

"It's your fault."

"He's heartbroken."

"Maybe he hates you."

"You bitch!"

"Fix this up flatass!"

Those words keep popping over and over in order. I sighed as i tried to remove all of this from my mind. Then i closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

♥♥♥

I woke up by the sound of Johnny shouting. I widened my eyes as wide as i can. Just to see Johnny and Brandon at the corner of the room, fighting.

Johnny gave Brandon the middle finger and Brandon kicked Johnny's stomach. And Johnny do the same thing to Brandon.

I stared at them both blankly. My jaw dropped after what Brandon do to Johnny. Johnny's cheek is now all bloody, he winced in pain.

"BRANDON!" I shouted to Brandon as i stood up and stormed towards him. "Enough!"

I stomped my feet as i walk. Every step i took is one step to Brandon's death. Once I'm close enough to him, i smack his face with my fist, which made a ton of blood came from his nose.

"GET OUT FROM HERE! WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!" I shouted and kicked his ankle as hard as i can. I gave him a death glare and he stepped back from me slowly.