two

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

"STOOOOOOOOOOP!" Mr. Barnes shouted and we all frozed, still in our position. Oh shit!

Mr. Barnes appeared from nowhere. He showed us his dirty yellow teeth. To be honest, it's sooooo gross!

"WHO MADE ALL THIS MESS!?!?" He shouted as he pointed his finger to all of us.

Me, Lauren, Annie, and Brynn pointed out fingers to the boys a.k.a Johnny, Hayden, and Carson. While the boys pointed their fingers towards us. What a liar! Carson started it and he's one of them! Not us!

"YOU! GIRLS AND BOYS!! FOLLOW ME!" Mr. Barnes stomped his feet.

"But-" Annie begged with a frown.

"No buts!" Mr. Barnes cut her.

We rolled our eyes immediately in defeat. The boys followed Mr. Barnes and we're right behind them.

"Well, at least we don't have to get in class." I sighed and smiled.

"YOU INSANE!? THIS IS WORST!" Lauren shouted.

"Chill girl!" Annie rolled her eyes.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Mr. Barnes looked at us with a glare.

"Uhmm... Kenzie is insane. She- she... Like... Uhh... Her own dog." Brynn laughed awkwardly.

Wait! SHE SAID WHAT!? I shot a glare at her but then I turned around to face Mr. Barnes and gave him an idiot smile.

"Uhh... Ye- yeah..." I smile awkwardly.

"Oh... I'm happy for you." Mr. Barnes frowned with a smile.

He turned around. "Okay.... That's weird..." I heard him said that and I hit Brynn with my elbow.

"Why the heck do you said that!? And the most important one, why I'm the subject!?" I whisper shouted.

"I don't know. That's what came up in my mind. Don't blame me!" Brynn said. "Peace!" She smiled awkwardly with her hand like this > ✌.

"You're forgiven. But promise me to not doing it again." I glared at her as I held out my pinky finger.

"Promise." She wrapped her pinky finger to mine.