twenty seven

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's pov

I woke up by the sound of someone taking pictures and the bright light caused by the camera flashed. I blinked my eyes a couple of times before opened it completely.

In a quick second, i realized that me and Johnny were still holding each other, while my thigh was wrapping his waist and his hand was laying up my thigh.

I moved his hand and removed my thigh from his body carefully, not wanting to wake him up.

I sat up, seeing Kate holding my phone with both of her hands. I chuckled then suddenly stopped. "Kate, how do you know the password?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It's easy, almost everyone that took care of me at the orphanage have that as their password." She laughed, even after what she said and done, she somehow still managed to look innocent. "Chips!"

I laughed and stood up, heading to the kid who had my phone held tightly with her hands. She ran away and jumped onto the bed, then she landed on Johnny.

"Kenz!" Johnny shouted immediately as he woke up in a sudden. He opened his eyes and looked up, seeing Kate smiling and laughing at me.

"Oh, Kate! Sorry i thought it was Kenzie." Johnny said, laughing at his own stupidity, i joined in anyways.

"Okay y'all kiddos keep talking there, imma make you two bacon and eggs." I said, turning around and began to walk straight to the door.

"Wait, me and Kate gonna help!" Johnny said as he stood up, carrying Kate with both of his hands. I nodded and kept walking out the room, followed by Johnny and Kate.

"But daddy, i wanna go to my room and color some drawing, please." She begged and Johnny nodded, letting her jump off of his arms and run to her room.

"so, i think we're alone now." Johnny said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"What a flirt." I pinched his nose and continued walking towards the stairs. Before i could reach the first step down, Johnny lifted me up and carried me downstairs bridal style. It made me remember the accident we had because of ashton. But with johnny, it felt different.

"Put. Me. Down." I commanded. He shook his head and kept running into the kitchen.

Then after we both arrived, he put me down on the counter top and he stood in front of me. I know that smirk, i thought and smirked back.

His face moved closer to mine and i can feel his breath. He smelled my neck as his hands reached my inner thigh. Slowly, his cherry lips moved closer to my mouth. Before he could kiss me, i backed away.

"No, not right now." I breathed out, Still shivering as his hands brushed against my upper thigh. I removed his hand and threw it away as i pulled him slowly and jumped onto the floor.

He's not listening. He still had his smirk on his face and kept moving closer to me. I rolled my eyes and went to the other side of the kitchen to grab a pan, while in the inside, i'm smiling uncontrollably.

When i cracked the egg and it landed on the pan, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind he bit my earlobe.

"Johnny." I said, trying to push him away from me. But how hard i tried to make him go away, he won't.

He kissed my neck and leaving some love bites there. When the time arrive where i couldn't resist his touches and kisses, i turned off the stove and turned around, wrapping my arms around. I hopped on the counter top and placed my lips onto his.

When we pulled out, i heard Kate talking to someone. "Mommy and daddy are always kissing, and that's cute! And disgusting.." I heard Kate's voice echoed.

I pushed Johnny away and looked around the living room, only to found Kate and Lauren talking.

"Um, hi?" I stood there awkwardly. "And how do you know her, Kate?"

"I met her while i'm playing with Elly this morning." She said, pointing to the girl Lauren's with.

"Hey, and yeah, she's my kid." Lauren said and just then, a smirk appeared on her face. "I saw you two." She continued, giving us both some kind of look and bursted out laughing.

"Bye mommy, bye daddy, i wanna play in my room with aunty Lauren and Elly." Kate said as she dragged Lauren and Elly upstairs and entered her room.

"What happened back there?" Johnny said as i got back in the kitchen, seeing him with three plates of bacon and eggs.

"Lauren saw us, ugh." I said as i picked one bacon and took a bite. "Wow this is good!"

"Thanks." He replied. "I made a song, it's a duet. But it's not finished already. Care to help me?"

"Uh huh, sure." I said, the voice that came out was muffled, caused by the fact that my mouth was filled with bacons.

♥♥♥

I sat on the chair inside Johnny and i's room, tapping the pencil to the paper. Johnny already make the chorus and his part in the beginning. Now, he's walking around the room. I'm out of words as well, so i decided to pour my heart to the paper.

What if a tomorrow means that we are here together?
What if we are taking chances just to lose it all?
Am i really crazy thinking 'bout this all together?
Or have i been missing the writing on the wall?

And in less than a minute, four of the questions between thousands questions i had in mind was written on the paper.

"That's.." Johnny trailed off, i can tell he's speechless.

"Wow, i know." I said as i made a proud face.

Before he could say anything else, my hands moved the pencil, writing some words into a sentence.

I heard everything you sayin', you sayin' bout us.
It's not about right or wrong, it's about what we love.
Would it be simple or would be too complicated?
Should i keep going or maybe it's better to stop?

I sighed in satisfaction and stood up from the chair.

"That's what you've been thinking about?" Johnny smirked. "I like how your brain works."

♥♥♥

A/N

Omg that's so crappy ugh
Sorry forgive meehh
I have no ideas left so don't attackk me :)

GOAL: 19

Heheh... gimme a vote pls ty

But it's up to u, if u enjoyed it (or nah), feel free to vote and comment!!<3