twenty

━━━━━

━━━━━

Johnny's POV

I walked pass by Lauren's room, which is the only thing I did on the last thirty minutes. My finger tips get sweaty every single minute. Hearing their conversation is just like hearing someone talk shit about myself.

I know I'm wrong, I felt bad for Kenzie. It's so hard seeing her cry, it's so hard to hear her saying that she hates me, especially when she actually did. And the worst part is that I'm the one who made her upset.

"So, that means, you like Johnny?" I heard Lauren's voice through the white door.

"Maybe." Kenzie replied. It somehow made my head pounding, it made me felt weak, it made me smile a little bit. So I stood there, smiling like an idiot. My mom, my dad, Maddie, Darian, walked pass by. Each of them had their own confused face as the reaction of my stupid face.

"You okay?" Lauren popped up beside me, I widened my eyes and my jaw dropped, seeing Kenzie beside her with her eyes sticking to the floor. The door is opened, and it's currently 7:15 pm.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said, trying to give them a smile, especially the one that's having a heart breaking inside, and pretend like I didn't know. "How long have I been here standing like an asshole?"

"About.." Lauren said as she looked at her plain white wrist watch. "..forty minutes, maybe." She shrugged and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Honey, I don't even know." With that, she grabbed Kenzie's wrist and they both walked away.

"Lauren!" I yelled right before she took a single step on the staircase. She stopped and looked at me with a frown. Beside her, Kenzie is just looking down, with her gorgeous brown hair covering her cute face.

"Can I talk to-"

"Nope." She cut my sentence and casually walked away, leaving me here alone with a total confusion.

"Bitch!" I groaned, rolling my eyes, and took a step towards my bedroom, which is right beside the stair.

"I heard that!"

♥♥♥

You know the feeling when you just wanna die, or the feeling to turn back time, or maybe dreaming to have your biggest crush of all time? I'm feeling all of that right now.

Laying my back comfortably on the bed, I cried through the dark of night, wasting my time to just think about the happiness I would have if those stupid words didn't came out from my mouth.

Yes, boys cry too.

Every thirty seconds, I laughed about my stupidity. Fifty seconds after that, I cried again, regretting the thing I had done. You can call me weird, you can say that I had some mental problems, cause I just don't care. All I care is that I love Kenzie and shows her with a total wrong way.

The door opening making a huge sound, which made me jumped instantly. Hayden head popped up, showing a huge grin on his face. Than another head popped in. Carson's blonde hair, which is now brown, bouncing freely.

"Aww, you crying?" Hayden said in a girl voice, making me and Carson chuckled. "Poor cutie."

"Am I supposed to say ew?" Carson frowned, leaning to the wall beside the door. He wore a blue t-shirt covered with white flannel, the same style everyday.

I just laughed, but not letting any words came out. The guys looked at me weirdly, I stared back at them, then I realized tears still running away from my eyes. I wiped my tears quickly and struggled to put a smile.

"I'm okay," I said, still having the fake smile on my face, which is fading away as time passed by. "Nothing's wrong."

"Aww, come on, John," Carson rolled his eyes, started to walk towards his guys. "We're best friends since forever. I know something's wrong."

"Nothing!" I groaned, sitting up, facing them both as I gave them a glare. "It's just.. Kenzie."

"I KNEW IT!" Carson said, throwing his fist into the air. He climbed to my bed and started jumping up and down with his fist is still up in the air.

"HECK YEAH! I SHIP!" Hayden shouted and joined Carson jumping on the bed.

I laughed, watching them jumping like a little kid. Then I started singing, "two little monkeys jumping on the bed," and that time, Hayden fell down, my face getting redder and I bursted out laughing my ass off. "One fell off and bumped his head." I sang.

"Mama call the doctor and the doctor said," Carson joined me singing. "NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED."

"Well, you're also a monkey." I said, sticking my tongue out to Carson. Carson jumped off the bed and crossed his arms.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I look over to where Hayden is and I saw him holding his phone with a huge smirk plastered on his face. "Gotcha!" He said loudly, and proudly.

"Dammit!" I yelled, throwing myself onto my bed. I grabbed the blanket and covered myself with it, which made my vision turned black.

I took off my blanket after a couple minutes. Then I took two pillows next to me and threw it to both of them.

"Pillow fight!" Carson shouted.

"Are we really gonna do this?" Hayden raised his right eyebrow. His hand is already ready to throw a pillow to me. "This is girls' thing.." he said. "But who cares!?" He shouted and threw the pillow to me.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Three of us shouted in unison. And we all happily threw pillows to each other.

Just then, a paper with a tiny handwriting came out from beneath the door. We froze in position, then I jumped off my bed and picked the white paper from the ground.

"It's me vs bad boy, again."

♥♥♥

Okay, hi, hello, aloha!

If u guys wondered, this book is far from the end, I think.

But I already have two ideas for books I wanna write after this one is completed.

I'm just gonna tell y'all the title
~HELPER
~DARKSIDE

Which one should be out first??
I know I didn't tell y'all the plot, but please just pick one.. hehe..

SUMMER BREAKAWAY IS SO AMAZING

Lastly,
Please VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE <3

~C