twenty four

━━━━━GOAL: 15 VOTES

━━━━━
GOAL: 15 VOTES

Johnny's pov

I was holding hands with some random girl i just met this morning, when i saw a tall guy with black hair carried Mackenzie bridal style towards the janitors closet.

I gasped in a sudden and tried to pull my wrist from the girl's grip. "Stay with me, baby." She winked. I looked at her slightly in disgust and struggled to pull my hand from her grip once again.

"Bitch, can you just let go of me!? I don't even like you, so bye!" I said, causing her jaw to drop and her grip became weak.

And don't ask me what's her name. Cause i don't even remember.

Once she loosened her grip, I used the chance to ran away from her. From far away behind, I heard her yelling "You'll regret this" towards me and stormed off. I just rolled my eyes and kept running.

Too late. Ashton already get inside the janitors closet with kenzie. Sighing, i fell down onto the floor.

I looked up, noticing everybody stared at me with sympathy. "I don't need sympathy right now people, i need to save my girl." I muttered underneath my breath.

With that, i stood up, fixed my jacket, and squeezed my hands into a fist, punching it together. Then i ran towards the white door that would lead me to the janitors closet and barged in. Oh, that ugly stupid ass boy forgot to lock the door.

He jumped and turned around in shock, realising mackenzie from his tight grip. He looked at me in anger and prepared his fist to punch me, probably.

While on the other hand, Kenzie slid down onto the floor, powerless. When i was distracted by Mackenzie's figure, i felt a pair of hands punching me and foot kicking me. I winced in pain, and now, blood is all over my face.

I took one look at mackenzie, she breathed heavily and her eyes flickered open. But before those brown eyes opened completely, it closed itself.

She fainted. And so do i. Laying lifelessly beside each other. One inch apart.

♥♥♥

My eyes flicked open, revealing myself in a complete different room of mine. I stared to the ceiling with my eyes widened. I looked around the room, nothing interesting.

Light brown walls, white curtains, white door, and i'm here, laying on a hospital bed, which explained where i am.

After long thoughts, i looked around again. I spotted a bucket of flower and letters on the desk near the bed. I smiled to myself, knowing that people actually cares about me.

Looking around the room for the third time, i noticed there's no bright light peeking from behind the curtains. It's night time. Lastly, i spotted a couch at the corner of the room. With a brunette laying on it, asleep.

As my vision getting better, her face became familiar. It's Mackenzie. I jumped on my bed and gasped, causing her to slowly open her eyes, and once it's opened, her brown eyes sparkled beautifully.

Why is she here? Who asked her to watch for me? What if she forgot doing her homework because of me? What do i do!? A tons of questions flashed inside my mind, causing me to get dizzy.

"Oh my god, John! You're awake! Thank god!" She screamed happily, but not as loud, cause you know, she knew the rules, it's a hospital.

The brunette stood up from the couch and ran towards me with her arms opened widely, embracing me into a hug. I hugged back instantly, tighter than her hug.

We pulled out after a good ten seconds and she kissed my cheek. Suddenly, i felt butterflies attack my stomach, and shivers down my spine. My cheek went scarlet and i put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

We both got lost in each other's eyes for a moment before she broke it and took one step back. Why? I looked down, not wanting her to see the pain in my eyes.

Then i finally looked up and began to speak, "Okay, i don't get it, Kenz. in a moment, we're sworn enemies, another second, we're best friends, another second, we're acting like lovers, and another one, we're acting like strangers."

I stopped, giving a moments for Kenzie to think about it. Then she suddenly broke down, tears started escaping her eyes and she sat on the bed beside me. "What are we?" I whispered as i stroke her hair.

I stared at her deeply in her eyes while she's still sobbing and she rested her head in my shoulder. Woah, this girl is madly emotional.

After a good three minutes of cuddling, she finally have no tears left to cry. she held her hands to me, "Friends?"

I shook it and smiled, "Best friends."

Finally, back in the old times.

♥♥♥

A/N

Hey again..
Lots of u want me to update sOoN
So ig this is what u ask for..
YOU'RE WELCOME!<3😆

Sry if this suckz..
Don't lie cuz ik u prolly thought this chapter is a crapp.. ugh.. but anyways give it a vote even tho this is not that good.. im on a rush.. heheh

AND ANYWAYS SCHOOL HAS ENDED YIPPIEEE
But my super duper stupid school have some damn freaking annoying event that i should attend.. sigh..

No one gets me😭
I JUST WANNA BE FREE

sigh..

OKAYY CU!!