twelve

━━━━━

━━━━━

Previously<< "So there's the pizza boy." She continued. "And..."

Mackenzie's POV

"And..." I said, holding my laugh. For the sake of my life. My lips already formed a smile and no longer from now, I'm gonna laugh, maybe.

"He have a puppy and I think it's adorable so I kissed the puppy!" I said quickly without leaving any space between the words. I bursted out laughing. Johnny's sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Geez! I.. I thought... Ugh..!" Johnny kept rolling his eyes as he rested himself on the bed. I laughed even more with no reason.

I sat on the bed, looking at the window. Traffic here and there. Cars, bicycles, buses everywhere. At least there's the beautiful clouds that helps me relax. The sunlight blasts through the window. And made the cloud looks colourful and mostly pink. I took one last breath before I plopped on the bed. Making Johnny jumped a little bit, still not paying attention at me. I sighed.

"What are you two doing? I'm bored!" Carson said loudly as he opened the door which making a huge crack sound. Then he made a huge sound by attacking the floor. We all bursted out laughing.

"You guys should help me! Not just laugh at me!" Carson groaned as he get up. The others get in and sat on the carpet, couch, or even the wooden floor.

"Anything here fun to do? Or just watching you two eating each other's face?" Hayden said with his arms crossed and he smirked as well. I rolled my eyes and I crossed my arms just like what Johnny and Hayden do.

"We're not dating. And that's it." I rolled my eyes. I stood up from the bed and walked towards the girls on the couch. Leaving the boys to chit chat alone and Johayden to fight also Carson trying to make them nice for the sake of his own damn life.

"Hey girls! What y'all talking about?" I said as I approached them. They turned their head to me and Lauren giving me a signal to sit beside her. I nodded and take a seat.

"You know the pizza boy that just went to your room to deliver your pizza?" Annie asked with her suspicious eyes widened. I raised my right eye brow as the other looking at me with their eyebrows up as well.

"Uhm.. no?" I said, more like a question. The girls nodded like nothing happened and suddenly, Brynn shot me a look. I gave her back a look that says 'what?'.

"THAT'S MY FUCKIN COUSIN!" Brynn shouted loudly. Even the boys which is across us, on the other corner of the room, looked at us like we're long gone weirdos. We shot them a death glare and they looked away and I can see Carson mouthing 'girls' as he rolled his eyes along with Johnny and Hayden.

"Okay, the boys are not what are we talking about so stop staring at Johnny." Lauren chuckled and I elbowed her. And that made her squeaking 'ouch' noise.