eleven

━━━━━

━━━━━

Johnny's POV

I woke up with no drool on my shoulder, Thank God. And no Kenzie beside me, wait what!? I stretch my arms and struggled to get up. The sun shining bright through the window. I yawned and looked around.

That's when I saw Kenzie at the corner of the room with her phone on her hands. Taking some pictures of me. Well, I'm shirtless, so, the pic of me right now would be a great wallpaper for her phone. I smirk with no reason I can think of. Just like what idiots do.

I chuckled at her. She's still taking pics of me. I rolled my eyes as I stood up. I went to her and hugged her tightly, also giving a morning kiss for her. On the cheek, of course.

"Eww! Don't kiss me! We're not even dating! You're really often doing that lately. And it's been a gross few days." Kenzie complained as she cover her face with her phone that made me attacked by the sunlight. I squeezed my eyes shut so I get no more bright light. Then her phone flashed once I opened my eyes. Shoot! She got my ugly little pic now on her phone.

She then pushed me away cause I was hugging her all these times. Then she looked at the pictures for a few moments and ended up laughing her ass off.

"Anyways," she said after 5 eternity of laughing. "Wear some clothes and change your short to some jeans! Also, please take a bath!"

"Huh? Why?" I asked with my arms crossed. Then I remembered I haven't taking a bath these past three days. And I'm sure I smelled so bad.

She gave me a look that I read as 'you think?'. And I gave her back a look that I meant as 'well, I don't know, so?'. Then she gave me one last look which I knew as 'just do that right now!'.

"Fine!" I groaned as I went to my suitcase. I opened it and mess it up as I searched some hoodie and jeans to wear. I think for a long time before I pick two hoodie and two jeans.

"Which one?" I asked Kenzie as I showed her what I got. Kenzie's hand played with her chin as she thinks. She frowned and put one of her hand on her hips, also she rested her left leg and carry her weight by her right leg.

"Well," she started. "Just let me choose what you're gonna wear." She said as she walked towards my suitcase and made it all more messy than I thought it would be.

After an hour searching for what clothes should I wear, she finally gave me a Gucci orange jacket, black T-shirt, and a black jeans. I think about it for a while and I nodded right after.

I walked towards the bathroom, and I felt Kenzie's eyes are on me. I smiled and entered the bathroom and put my clothes on the cabinet, beside the sink. Wait! I forgot my towel.

I went outside the bathroom to see Kenzie with no shirt on. Just wearing a bra and an underwear.

Jesus! Thank you for blessing my eyes!