nineteen

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

Johnny and I haven't talk a single thing about the rough make out we had earlier. Everything just went on like nothing ever happened. I was gonna ask him about it but I have some strange feeling that that's the wrong thing to do.

We finished the interview five minutes ago. I sat on a couch as I wore my white sneakers. Johnny sat beside me and act natural, it's what he did these past hours.

"John," I began to speak, making Johnny turned his head to face me. "Uhm, about that, you know? The more than kiss thing we had earlier..."

He laid his back casually on the couch, staring to the wall across us, his arms crossed and he licked his bottom lip. "Kenz," he said, looking at me. "It's... It's just a make out, as you say, it's just a more than kiss thing! It's... It's nothing. We only kissed! Nothing more!"

"But-"

"Listen," he said as he stood up, walking backwards. "It's just a kiss," he continued, feet kept walking backwards, signing he's about to leave. "And that's it."

And with that, he left.

A tear fell down, running down my cheek, ruining the mascara I had on. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. It felt like my heart had fallen into pieces.

My body felt weak, but I stood up, using the last energy I had. I walked down the hallway, slowly, trying to not make any noise as possible. I looked down, staring at the Pearl white floor.

Someone tapped my shoulder, and Lauren popped up from behind, with the bright smile she always had. "Hey, Kenz," she said, her smile disappeared, replaced by a huge frown. "Why-"

"No, not now, Lolo," I smiled and patted her shoulder, then I walked away, leaving the confused Lauren behind. "I need some times."

I looked away and continued walking towards the end of the baby blue corridor, heading to the elevator. Once I get inside the elevator, I click the button with a big black G on it and wait for the door to close by itself.

The door opened when i already arrived at the ground floor. The door opened, and I stepped out, letting the other to get in.

I still had my head staring to the ground, not letting anyone see my awful face. I kept walking, walking, and walking, rushing to- wait- I came here with the Orlandos. That means I'm gonna have a ride to my home with Johnny.

I sighed in defeat, lazily, walking back to the lobby. "Kenzie bunny!" I heard Brynn's voice, in a high pitch tone. She ran towards me and hugged me immediately.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still not looking up to face her. She let go of the hug and opened her mouth, but stopped before any word could come out from her mouth.

"Are you not going to be happy?" She sighed, crossing her arms. I didn't answer, and my face was still looking down. "Actually, I don't need an answer for that one. But why are you, kept looking at the ground?" She asked. My mouth still closed, there's no gap between my bottom lip and my upper lip. "Hello? I'm here!" She said jokingly.

That time, I looked up, just to earn a shock reaction from Brynn. I rolled my eyes, ignoring her, and started walking.

"Kenz, I know you can explain," Brynn said, approaching me, again.

"Yes, I can," I said as I turned around. "But now is not the time."

♥♥♥

I'm inside the car with the Orlandos. Lauren is looking at me with a suspicious look, while Johnny just looked at me slightly as he drive.

"Guys," Lauren began, breaking the awkward moment, making me and Johnny turned our heads to face her. "What happened between you two?" She asked, looking directly into her brother's green eyes. "You two seems weird, you know?"

I ignored her, Johnny ignore her as well. I stared through the window, to the sky that had different shade of red, which made me a little bit relaxed. Lauren noticed that we won't answer her question and shrugged.

And the whole ride went on in silence.

♥♥♥

I'm at Lauren's room, sitting on her bed. I was begging her so they can drop me at my house, but she refused. So here I am now, inside her room, sitting in silence.

"Explain!" She commanded as she took a seat beside me. "Now, please."

"Well, me and your beloved brother," I stopped, rolling my eyes at the word beloved. "We kinda have some, you know, rough make out session, a few hours ago." I said, getting a huge "what the heck!?" from Lauren.

"Well, I thought it meant something for him," a tear started falling down my cheek, I wiped it away and took a deep breath. "Turns out, it was just single a kiss for him. He said it was only a kiss, and..." I stopped as tears bursting away from my eyes. "And i just... I just can't! I can't hold it anymore!" I stood up, stomping my feet to the hardwood floor.

"Kenz, calm down, everyone might hear you," Lauren said, patting my back. I cried a lot more and sat on the bed again, burying my face on her shoulder. "So, that means, you like Johnny?"

"Maybe."

♥♥♥

Hiiiiiiiii
I ran out of ideas... HELP MEEE
I'm so so so sorry if this one is not that good... I'm not perfect😭😭😭

And todayyy, we got some lenzie!!!
I'm super happy about it!!!
And hopefully we got A LOT if Jenzie content
I really need Jenzie rn
😭😭

and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! <3

~C