epilogue

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's pov

I closed the scrap book one of my fans give me. I remember her, her name is Kate, just like the girl i took care of few years ago. It's a book full of my photos with my friends, but most of it, Johnny. I cried the whole time i flipped through the pages.

Then someone put his hand around my shoulder, i looked up at him, smiling. Even though we used to be enemies, i always love him with my whole heart. He has been there for me since the first, and hopefully forever.

His smile lights up the room every time. His touches and kisses feels like i'm in heaven. His green eyes still sparkling brightly, like always.

We talked like lovers, but in the end of the day, we're still best friends.

We launched a new duet few months ago. And it's the last day of our world tour. It's also the 25th of december, which means Christmas. And the last show is tonight.

"Kenzie." He whispered.

"Mhm?" I replied, turning my head to look at him, directly into his green eyes.

He took a deep breath and looked at me back. He put his hand above mine, kinda remind me of the old time when we shoot the music video of what if. It's one of the moment that i couldn't forget. Ever.

"Kenz, every time is see you, every time i laid my eyes on you, i fell in love with you even more. I'm sorry i kept this feeling for so long. I just didn't have enough courage to tell you this. But now you know, that i love you deeply. Even when we're not even friends, when we're still rivals, i already like you. So so much. I'm so sorry i poured that lemon juice to your head though." He stopped as he laughed and cried in the same time.

"And every time i see you cry, it breaks my heart, it shatter me into pieces. Every time i saw you with another guy, i cried at night, thinking i don't have a chance to be with you. You probably think i'm a cry baby but who cares? It hurts! And every time you smile, i couldn't help but smile with you, even though i'm not the reason you're smiling. Every time i hold you, i feel like nobody can touch you anymore. And i haven't told you about this but i stole your first kiss the day when we wrote day and night. You were sleeping so why not?" He said. Tears falling down from my eyes. I couldn't move, i couldn't talk, i only stared at him with my puffy red eyes.

"It's been ten years Kenzie, ten years, since the day we became friends. Ten years since the day we grew closer. Ten years since this feelings inside me appeared. All these years we spent together, the feelings i have for you never fade, it never disappear. It's always there, no matter how hard i tried to make it go away, it won't. And how stupid i am to not admit this in these whole ten years." He stopped and tearing up. I hugged him and cried along with him.