seven

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

"Sorry. We're not ready to tell you all." I stuttered, Johnny nodded in agreement.

Yes. They found out about the contract. Me and Johnny are so bad at keeping secrets. How Dale gonna react about this?

"It's okay. You don't have say sorry to much." Annie said based on the fact I said sorry a lot in this past 5 minutes.

"Oh.. sorry." I laughed awkwardly.

"See?" Annie rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

Just then, someone's phone's went off.

"Who's phone is that?" Johnny asked.

"It's mine." Brynn said as she took off her phone from her pocket and accept the call.

"Oh hi!.... Okay... Yes.... Be right there in a few seconds!.... Bye!" Brynn said on the phone. Looks like it's her mom.

"That's my mom. I'm going home. Bye!" Brynn said as she went outside. See? I know it's her mom.

"Bye!" We all shouted right before she closed the door.

"I think I have to go home too." Annie said.

"Me too." Hayden and Carson said as they both gave Johnny a fist bump and went outside.

"Since everyone is gone, I'll just sleep." I yawned. "C'mon Laur!" I dragged Lauren's hand.

"Hey! Still no entering my room for today!" Lauren crossed her arms.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"Bye!" Lauren smirked. Then she went to the door and stepped outside. With a wink before closing the door.

"Typical Lauren." Johnny rolled his eyes as he went to his study desk and put the contract inside the drawer.

"Why don't you do that earlier? They won't find out." I gave him a weird look.

"This my room so I do things called whatever I want." Johnny rolled his eyes as he plopped on his bed.

I sighed and lay my body on a couch, preparing to sleep.

"What are you doing there?" Johnny asked as he lifted up his right eye brow.

"Sleep?" I shrugged.

"No no no." Johnny said. "You can't sleep there. I'll take the couch." He stood up.

"What? No! This is your room! You have to take the bed. And I'm the guest so I'll take the couch." I crossed my arms.

"Or maybe you can join me on the bed." Johnny suggested as he plopped himself to his bed. I widened my eyes with a "what the heck" expression.