twenty three

━━━━━A/N:HEY finally i came back after a long break from this account

━━━━━
A/N:
HEY finally i came back after a long break from this account. but anyways here's another chapter!
GOAL: 15 votes
now enjoy<3

Mackenzie's pov

It's been two weeks since that water bucket accident. It was a fun day to be honest, but in the other side, it was also unacceptable.

I recently grew some more hate towards johnny. he changed a lot. He's not himself if i could say. Or maybe he's being himself now? It's just the fact that he came up with a different girl every day. They might be holding hands, flirting, teasing each other, or drink the same milkshake, but of course with different straw. The thing is, why he never kissed the girl he's with?

So i guess he's a player now?
I mean, why would i care?

"Kenz!" Annie called from her locker, which luckily caught my attention. I speed walked to her locker, that's probably three meters away from where i was standing.

Just a halfway walking towards her, i felt someone bumped his arms to mine. If you asked, yes, i realize i'm saying his. Cause who would do that to me purposely other than johnny orlando. In response, i screamed a not-too-loud ouch.

"Aw, poor baby," Instead of helping me get up like how he used to care about me, he said that and laughed the hell out of him.

I groaned as i stood up by myself. "John, i really thought you're a good guy back in the day." I rolled my eyes and left him, dragging my foot to where annie is.

"Woah, what a baddie!" She said, chuckling, and i joined in. "He's a piece of shit so you have rights to treat him like who he actually is."

"Yeah," I laughed. I looked over to the green-eyed boy behind, he's still there, staring at me with a slight of guilt built up in his eyes. I snapped myself of it and began to focused on what annie's saying.

"Let's just go to class." I suggested, finally don't have to see that boy's face.

♥♥♥

As i pay attention in class, which i rarely did, i felt a pair of eyes on mine. I looked behind and saw him. He was flirting with a girl next to him, but somehow, his eyes are still looking at me. We interlocked our eyes for a few seconds, before i finally shrugged and looked away.

He always do that. Every time he flirt with another girl, he always look at me. Trying to get my attention? Yeah, he's success with it. But trying to get me back? Eh, not even planning to.

"Class, pay attention please!" Our teacher shouted loudly, successfully getting everyone's attention.

"For the sake of y'all grade, i planned on giving all of you a project," She announced, only to be replied with a lot of sighs. "Not the individual one, two people."

One of the baddest rebel in class, Breanna, raised her hand. "Yes, Brea?" Mr. Barnes asked. "Can we choose partner ourselves?" Breanna asked, straight forward to the question.

"Um, sorry, but no," Mr. Barnes answered, only making us all sighed once again. "I've made the partner list, and there's not a chance to switch!" Just as grumpy as he always was, he said.

"Okay students, so this project is a baby project or can i say parent project. What y'all have to do is take care of kids under six years old for just a month. The school already bought few houses and y'all kids gonna choose maximum two kids at an orphanage." Mr. barnes explained.

What dafucc!? What kind of project is this? What is taking care of kids can make us smart and how can it even improve our grades!? JEZUZ CHRIST

"Oh, and one more, the project starting the day after tomorrow, cause tomorrow all of yout get to choose kids and get your house ready. Each house for one pair, so don't any questions?" He asked, no one raised their hands, only heads resting on the desk and eyes rolling. "Okay, so now the partners!"

"Cree and Thomas, Nadia and Darius, Jace and Rielle, Ashton and Eden, Tomika and Zack," And the teacher goes on and on, without me realizing, the class looked at me and Johnny all in slow motion in my vision.

"What?" I looked around in confusion, while on the other side, my heart raced faster than a cheetah.

Then i looked at johnny, who looked just as confused and stunned as i am. "Y'all kiddos didn't listen to me don't you?" Mr. Barnes crossed his arms as he sat back at his seat. I shook my head and so does johnny.

"You two are working together." He said. Me and John look at each other. He winked and i looked away in disgust.

"But-"

"No buts," The grumpy old yellow teethy teacher looked at us both, and just then the bell rang. "Now get your ass outta here!" He commanded. We students shook our head and rolled our eyes at the same time, most of us chuckled.

I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder. Before i could took a step exiting the class, a soft and warm hand gripped my wrist. "Wait!" The voice said.

I turned around, only to find myself face to face to the school's biggest player slash fuckboy, Ashton Arbab. "What the heck you want?" I asked, trying to pulled my wrist away from his tight grip.

"You." He answered as he bit his lower lip. Cliché much, huh?

"That's not even hot so bye bye!" I said, once again, trying to pull my wrist away from his grip.

Then he carried me bridal style, before walked entering the janitors closet.

He put me down and i immediately get up, trying to reach the knob. "Not now baby." Ashton whispered. That's disgusting, fyi.

He pinned me to the wall, smelling neck. I tried to escape, but he won't let me go. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed loudly. I kept screaming for help, while ashton still there, starting to kiss my neck.

My wish came true, someone barbed into the janitors closet. I cried and can't open my eyes. I heard a few punch and kick sound.

Before i knew anything, everything went black.

♥♥♥

A/N

phew finallyyyyy... i hope y'all like this heheh.. sry if it sucks but i tried my best :) luv ya!

GOAL: 15 VOTES