eighteen

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

I gasped once I saw Johnny standing up on a corner of my room, awkwardly. I widened my eyes and sat up, trying to be less awkward. But my body doesn't approve, I kept shaking and my eyes not blinking.

"Uhm hi?" I said awkwardly, biting my bottom lip. He walked slowly towards me with small steps.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?" I frowned, patting the part of the bed beside me, motioning him to sit beside me. How can I be NOT awkward in just a second?, I wondered.

He nodded and smiled, taking a seat beside me. "You forgot?" He rolled his eyes playfully, still not making any sense. I kept frowning, trying to remember some things. The kiss, he's probably not talking about that. His cousin, not that too.

"Forgot what?" I asked, making Johnny laugh slightly.

"Aw c'mon we're going to radio Disney today." He said, still laughing. "At 6pm"

"Oh, now I remember." I said, laughing at my own stupidity, Johnny joined my laughs. But after a few seconds, after we laughed, the atmosphere is being a bitch again. Awkwardness came back.

"Okay, listen," Johnny said, putting his hand on my thigh, giving me shiver through my spine. He moved closer to me, his eyes looking directly at mine. "I don't want this to be awkward anymore, just because a kiss, Kenz." He said, as a smile slowly appear on his angelic face. "Cause that's would make us not as close, okay?"

"Okay," I said, starting to blush. I hide my red face from Johnny by looking down, that's when his finger touched my chin, lifting it up. "Anyways, what's up with your cousin? He seems creepy."

"I don't know what the heck is wrong with him but he always torture me, he calls me a chicken for not having a girlfriend, that's why I need you to be my fake girlfriend." Johnny explained, his hand is still on my thigh, and it kept giving me shivers.

"Why me?" I smirked, looking at him as his face turning red. He let out a cute awkward laugh as he think for a reason.

"Uhm..," he scratched his neck, looking down. And I do the same thing he does when I looked down earlier. I used my index and middle finger to lift his face up. "Cause maybe I li-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Maddie came in, showing a shock face as she saw Johnny. "Sorry guys. I... I better go. Bye!" She said with an awkward smile on her face. Right after that, she slammed the door close.

"So, Johnny, what are you gonna say earlier?" I asked, turning my head a little to face him. He was about to say something but ended up closing his mouth shut.

"Never mind," he said, which only made Kenzie more confused.

"Okay then," she said, giving up. "But why are you here so early? It's on 6 pm and it's like..." I checked my wrist watch. "4 pm right now."

"Cause... I don't know, I just wanna make clear that things are good and not awkward between us, and," he stopped, looking at the ceiling.

"And what?"

"And... maybe I want to spend my life with you." Johnny answered. I widened my eyes and my jaw dropped once I realized what he's saying. He frowned as he saw my reaction. But then he realized what he said and covered his mouth with his bare hands.

"I- I don't mean to.. to say that. I- I supposed to say time instead of life." He stuttered, looking at me with a whole different expression. "I'm so stupid."

"No, it's okay, John." I winked, acting like a total flirt. He sighed in relief and chuckled at me being a flirt.

Then he looked down and realized that his hand is still on my thigh. He quickly removed it and embarrassment took over him. I laughed and he joined me.

"Kenz, you know, that kiss," he began as he kept moving closer to me as close as he could. "It's actually pretty nice."

"Yeah, you're a good kisser though." I smiled and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Excuse me!? I'm a GREAT kisser." He said, emphasising the great, which made me chuckled.

I removed my head from his shoulder and stared through his green eyes. And I realized that we're just 3 inches apart. I blushed at that situation. Johnny smirked, and I smirked back.

We both started to lean in, and we closed our eyes slowly. His lips touched mine, making me felt some butterflies inside my stomach. We kissed passionately and let the feeling of love took over the atmosphere. He wrapped his hand around my waist and I climbed onto his lap, wrapping my hands around his neck. He bit my bottom lip and quickly slid his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongue danced in sync, as his tongue discovered every inch of my mouth. He ran his hand down to my ass and cupped it, as I ran my hand up to his hair and started to play with it.

I stood up and pulled him to stand up. Then I kissed him again, wildly. He pinned me to the wall behind me a broke the kiss. He kissed down to my neck and leaving hickeys all over it. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it, making me moan in pleasure. He smirked and continued kissing me on the lips.

"KENZIE!" I heard my mom yelled from outside my room. Me and John pulled out immediately. I went to the bed and covered myself with the blanket to cover my hickeys, pretending to be asleep. While Johnny hide inside my closet.

The door opened and her goes my mom. "Kenz! It's 4:30 you gotta prepare yourself." She said.

"Okay, I'm still tired, so-"

"I know, ten more minutes, sure honey." She said, smiling to me, she stepped out and closed the door.

I removed the blanket and stood up from the bed. Johnny came out from the closet and took a deep breath and sighed.

"So where were we?"

♥♥♥

Hello *waved awkwardly*

Okay....

I.CANT.BELIEVE.I.JUST.WROTE.THAT.

WHAT THE FUCCCCC-

anyways, I just wanna share a pic of John hehe

cya!

~C