twenty nine

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's pov

I stepped out the recording room at capital records with Johnny following from behind. We just finished recording our brand new song, What If.

"That's so good, you know?" Johnny said, patting my shoulder as he jogged a little to catch up with me.

"Yeah, i guess so." I replied, finally giving my attention towards him after all day avoiding him.

"Aw, come on. You're still mad about me throwing carrots to wake you up?" He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Of course no, honey." I said in a sarcastic way and chuckled.

I fastened my feet, trying to walk ahead of him. After i finally being in front of him for at least one meter, he ran towards me and lifted me up, bridal style.

"Hey, you lovebirds!" I heard Nayip's voice coming from behind. Without putting me down, Johnny turned around, facing nayip, with me waving awkwardly towards him.

"Um," He stopped for a second, raising an eyebrow at Johnny. But he seemed to ignore him. "Well, Dale and i agreed to film the music video tomorrow in the evening." He said. "Now you two can go and make out or whatever." Aaannddddd he left.

"What a good guy." Johnny laughed.

Then we ended up hanging out with Lauren at the Orlando's household. That's pretty much it.

♥♥♥

The beautiful sunset appeared when i'm running in a desert as my hand intertwined with Johnny's. It was like a dream. Sunset in the desert, with someone who's truly important in my life.

Me and Johnny laughed and talked freely, even though there's a camera and people following us. It was still like there's just both of us.

"Cut!" Nayip said and we both stopped running, but our hands still intertwined with each other. He smiled at me, and i smiled back.

"The best day in my entire life!" He shouted as he hugged my tightly. I hugged back, more tight than his hug, payback for him throwing carrots.

After filming a bunch of other scenes, we finally came to the last scene. Nayip told us about the entire scene for the music video this afternoon, well, except the last one.

We waited on a bench, staring up to the shining stars. There's a few inches apart that separated us.Before i get the courage to move closer to him, he put his hand above mine. With that, i rested my head on his shoulder. He removed his hand from mine and put it around my shoulder instead.

The moment seemed to be lasting forever, Before Nayip came up. "Hey!" He shouted, causing both of us to broke apart from each other. "Um, i talked to your parents and.. This is for the sake of the video." He said quickly. "Can you guys kiss in the end?"

"Sure." we said in unison as we shrugged. He looked at both of us, confused, probably thinking that we're both gonna say no.

"Okay then." He said and got up, leaving us alone.

♥♥♥

I stood at a room that was already set up for the video. Johnny got in the window, while i'm just waiting here, smiling. We walked closer to each other, and closer, and closer. And after a few seconds staring into each other's eyes, we finally closed the emptiness between us.

His warm lips was on mine, i enjoyed it, every second of it. It was a perfect kiss. Well, again, before Nayip interrupted us with a loud 'CUT!'.

"That's a wrap everyone!" He said and everybody cheered. I laughed and tears of joy came out from my eyes. I hugged Johnny tightly then we pulled off.

I could see he was tearing up too. And when the tear fell out, I wiped it from his cheek. Once again, we kissed. And luckily, no one saw us.

No words came out from both my mouth and Johnny's. Happiness took our words. But not the feelings i got for him.

And the kiss? It was a start of something new.

♥♥♥

A/N

Guyzzzzzzz it's finally the end of the story. Sorry if this chapter sucks and short, but i promise there's an epilogue.

FINALLYYYYYYYY

And anyways, i love all of you who supports this story since the beginning. I love you so so much. I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Stay tuned for the epilogue!!
And please please please please vote cause i'm feeling this book don't get enough votes lately.. I still love y'all though😂😂

I LOVE UUUUU😘😘😘

~cheryl

[ EDIT : please read the epilogue u won't regret it. *mutter silently* i hope ]