twenty eight

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's pov

It was the last week since the project started. And wow, two weeks more to go. Kate and Johnny have been really close lately, and so does me and Kate. My mom and Mer, being a mom they are, decided to come to our house tonight.

It was six pm, still one more hour until my mom would arrive here. I was preparing the table for dinner, while Johnny and Kate was preparing the dinner. I don't believe that i would say this, but, Johnny was-is a husband material. No joke.

What if, a song that we wrote during these weeks, was officially done. We created the lyrics and the chords, it seemed perfect.

Johnny and i decided to surprise our moms with our song. Isn't it great? Yeah, it is.

"Dinner's ready!" Johnny shouted from the kitchen. Few seconds later, he came to the dining room with a huge square plate of brownies and a massive plate of lasagna.

He put the plates on the table and right after we finished setting up the plates, fork, knife, etc. The doorbell rang.

Johnny immediately ran upstairs and came back with a guitar held tightly with both of his bare hands. He's a fast runner.

I opened the door, revealing my mom and mommy Mer, plus Lauren, Maddie, Dale, Annie, Hayden, Carson, Brynn, and Nayip!?

"What the heck!?" Johnny said as he saw them all. "You two brought an army!? I thought you both said there will only be the two of you."

"Oops, sorry." Meredith and my mom said in unison, before they high five and screamed twins! Typical.

"And why is Nayip here?" I asked, politely, complete opposite from Johnny.

"Well, Kate may or may not told me about "What If"." Lauren said, giving air quotes on the words what if.

Johnny and i turned to Kate in response as we both glared at her. Kate, being an annoying cute girl she is, smiled innocently.

"Kay, fine." Johnny said. I bet he can't resist the little girl's cuteness. "Anyways, we made dinner already! And by we, i mean me and Kate." He said, looking at me as he held his laugh, then i elbowed him on the stomach.

"Hi grandma!" Kate said as she hugged my mom. "And my other grandmaa!" she shouted again and hugged Meredith, causing all of us to laugh.

"I guess you two are married already." Carson said, laughing.

We all walked to the dining room and ate our food. After johnny and i finished our food, he stood up and grabbed the guitar he put on the living room couch earlier. I stood up along with him and we both sat on the couch, since it was pretty close to the dining table.

"Let's talk about all the things that we shouldn't talk about.." Johnny sang as he played the guitar. "Those kind of words that will change all the things we talk about.."

We continued singing the whole song until the end. Our family were staring at us in shock, including Nayip and our friends. We smiled proudly and gave each other a fist bump.

"I have plans in my mind." Nayip said, breaking the silence.

"You two can record it after this stupid project is done and we can surely make a music video of this." Nayip said, before he daydreamed, staring to the ceiling. "The video gonna be lit! It's gonna be a romeo and juliet kind of theme."

"That's... um.. cool?" I said, raising my eyebrows. John just rolled his eyes and nodded.

"I'm preparing for the music video tomorrow since Dale want to film and record what if next week." Nayip said as all of them walked out our house.

"Okay, thanks." I said and i waved goodbye, along with Johnny and Kate beside me.

We both get inside and i hopped onto the couch. "What a day." I sighed. We already finished cleaning the table and stuff. Then we just chill.

♥♥♥

liked by imalanstokes, nayipramos, dalevorlando, and 990,674 others

kenzie he won't stop playing his guitar and singing around help meee

view all 870,571 comments

johnnyorlando kenzo let me sing for u or imma chase u around da house playing my guitar😝😝
> kenzie idc i need u to shuddup
> johnnyorlando fine i'm on my way bbg😈
> kenzie don't call me dat juan

laurenorlando just hit him on the back of his head with a frying pan
> imalanstokes i did that to alex once😂😂
> laurenorlando ur my inspiration 😩
> kenzie sksksk nice one y'all

brynnrumfallo 🚢🚢🚢 #jenzie
> annieleblanc yes ma dude 🚢🚢🚢 #jenzie4ever
> johnnyorlando 😳😳
> kenzie o my-
> laurenorlando #jenzie omggg
> m3ssym0nday da tea boilin

haydensummerall leave my boy alone ya bishh
> johnnyorlando awwe ty momma😚
> haydensummerall no probs daddy😘😘
> kenzie no gaying around in my christian server boiis😡

♥♥♥

A/N

Hi hi hi again hi hi
In my opinion, this is the most suckie chapter in this book.. I need some inspo.. I'm not lying or whateva i think this suckz.. Don't say it's not cuz ik it isss

GOALS: 20 VOTES

LOVE UUU😘😘

EDIT: i reread the past 3 or 4 chaoter and its so gross😂 The past me knows it sucks byt still post it how dARE SHE!?