ten

Johnny's POV

I stared at the beautiful blue coloured cloud mixed with some white colour. I rested my back on the comfy airplane seat. My eyes rolled from the window to girl behind me. I struggled just to see the one and only, Mackenzie Ziegler. She was just looking through the window just like what i did earlier. Her peaceful brown eyes met mine. She raised her eyebrows at me, noticing I was staring at her.

I widened my eyes, not expecting her to saw me staring. I blushed uncontrollably and awkwardly looked away, smiling like an idiot with a smirking Darian beside me.

Darian turned her head to Brynn and mouthed something to her. Brynn nodded and talked to Mackenzie. I just shrugged and continued looking at the clouds.

Suddenly, when I look over at the seat next to me, expecting to see Darian. But I saw Kenzie instead of Darian.

"Hey..." I smiled as my cheek burned bright red. She chuckled at my act and rolled her eyes.

"Don't have to be that nervous or whatever you feel now, kiddo. I'm Mackenzie. Not like a hot stranger." She laughed as she looked right into my eyes. Well, the stranger isn't right, but the hot is.

"What?" Mackenzie's voice broke my thought. I scratched the back of my neck with an eye brow lifted up.

"W-wait... Did I said that out loud?" I said, as I looked away to the window. Tried to hide my tomato face.

"Well, kind of." Kenzie laughed a little. I noticed she's also burning red.

"Well, let's not make this awkward." Mackenzie said, awkwardly. I nodded with my confused face.

It began to be a silent here. An awkward silence. I just kept looking at her slightly and then turned away as I saw her does the same. My lips formed a smile and my heart beats faster than ever.

What's this feeling? I've never have this much feeling if I liked a girl. Wait. I like Kenzie!? No way. I can't. She's my best friend. If I ask for a relationship or even just ask her out or maybe just admit I like her, it'll ruin our friendship. I don't even know I like her or not. If yes, then maybe I'll just keep silent.

♥♥♥

Time flies so fast as I hummed my favorite songs. Yes, that's how it works for me. Music has been my life back then, now, and forever. I could just listen or hum some songs and realized time flies another eternity later.

I'm finally here. New York City. With my friends and family. The plane landed and I felt the ground shaking. Don't worry, it's just what I felt, not really an earthquake.

I looked at the view through the window. My heart's beating fast, knowing how much exited I am, it does beat so fast. Just then, I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Kenzie's drooling over my shirt. yIkEs! I jumped in shock and that made her woke up. Don't blame me. You'll do that if you're in my situation, anyways.

"H-huh..?" Kenzie opened her eyes slowly and stretch her arms. She yawned and wiped her drools away.
"Where are we?" She asked sleepily.

"New York." I answered, simply, but clear. She opened her eyes wider and I saw a slight of excitement in her eyes.

"Oh- WHAT THE!? EWW! WHAT'S THAT?!" Kenzie shouted once she noticed some sticky water all over my shoulder. I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"What's funny?!" She glared at me. Which just makes me laugh harder.

"Remember you're asleep the whole time?" I stopped, giving her some times to think.