Chapter 3

"I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry!" I panic as I watch the boys stand frozen, covered in flour and batter.

"What harm can a 16 year old do huh Namjoon. He's worse than you." Yoongi scoffs as he shakes flour out of his hair and onto the messy ground.

"Oops?" Namjoon asks. 

What do they mean?

"What... happened?" Jay asks as he slowly walks into the messy kitchen.

"Well..."

Ooo flashback time

"Hey Jimin, can you make some more pancakes? They were really good and I've been dying for more." Jin walks into the kitchen as I'm bringing my plate in from lunch.

"Um, sure." I say and he walks back out. I shrug and get the flour, milk, sugar, butter and eggs out, and grab a big tin bowl. I put the eggs, butter, sugar and milk in, beating it together to make a fluffy, crystallized liquid substance.

"Okay... house of 7 kids but only one asked. But if one wants some them all wants some. I should make some for Minho and Jay too." I mumble to myself as I put on some music. I've loved listening to music when I cook.

"When you see me, when you touch me." I sing along to the song Taemin and I produced when I had just turned 16. He was in a filming class at our school and wanted me to write a song and sing it so he could make the music video for it. I happily agreed but I haven't watched that music video in forever. I do however still have the audio on my phone. 

"Just let me love, you, let me love, let me love you." I continue to sing along. I'm almost done the 6 cups of flour I need when I realize there's no more flour. I'm still 3 cups short. I look around the kitchen and spot a small bag of flour on the shelf nearby.

 I can reach that, I think.

 I walk over and stand on my tiptoes to try and reach it. My fingers graze past it and I stretch more.

"Almost got it!" I whisper to myself. Just as I grab it, I hear voices come in and startle me.

"Jimin, we were wondering if-" They stop short as the bag of flower in my hands is too heavy and I flip it backwards,  ripping it open. It falls all over the counter and onto the boys, hitting my bowl of batter and splashing it onto them.

"Oh my god! I exclaim as I run in front of them.

End of flashback

"Wow."  I can see Jay holding back a laugh which makes me feel even more guilty. I then hear a gasp and look over at Taehyung.

"You ruined my Gucci shirt and Saint Laurent jeans!!" He cries. He shoots his head up and looks at me angrily.

"Man, I just styled my hair. I wasn't supposed to shower for another 2 days!" Jungkook whines and gives me an annoyed look.

"S-sorry." I say as I step back. Big mistake as I slip on some batter and fall onto my butt.

"Ouch." I let out a whine, scrunching my face in pain.

"Okay, no one move till this is cleaned up." Jay says as someone comes in with a broom and mop. I stay still, my butt hurting a lot as well as my hands that tried breaking the fall. I stand up when I realize I'm sitting in batter the moping person has to clean up. I already know the back of my clothes are dirty which is embarrassing. Covering my hyungs is even more embarrassing. And whats even more super embarrassing is that they watched me fall and they just stared at me.

"You can move now. All of you go clean up." Jay sighs as he puts the dishes in the sink and starts wiping down the counter. I take this opportunity to escape and run past the 6 boys.