Chapter 9

"Jimin?" I turn around and see Taehyung standing at my bedroom door with a purple notebook in his hands.

"Yeah?" I ask, walking away from my window.

"Do you have a spare hour? I wanna work on the project we have for English, do you mind?" He asks as he takes a few steps into the room.

"Oh yeah I'm free, I'll get my notebook too." I smile, walking over to my desk and grabbing my white notebook with a cute panda on top. I walk over to Taehyung and sit in the middle of the floor with him.

"So, what's the project on again?" I ask, opening to a blank page. 

"We have to write a poem." He shrugs.

"What kind of poem?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"A good one." He grins. I scoff and think for a few minutes. What would be a good poem...

"What about a poem about your parents? About missing them?" He asks hesitantly. I ponder on the option for a second before shrugging.

"Sure, but get ready for some depressing shit." I shrug. He looks at me a little bewildered before whistling.

"Okay damn." He mumbles. I shake my head with a grin and start writing on my paper.

(A/N so this is gonna be like... a mix of their different songs English lyrics. Play a fun game if you must.)

I miss you, saying this makes me miss you even more. Even though I'm looking at our photo, time is so cruel. How long do I have to wait, how many sleepless night do I have to spend till I can see you, till I can meet you.

The sunlight that rose in my life, the reincarnation of my childhood dreams
This dream is like a blue mirage, a priori deep inside me, my surroundings are getting more and more transparent.

Our goodbye is colorless, that unchanging color. You must feel nice to be the light, I receive it till I die, your stifling stare. My cold heart is 248 degrees below zero, it stopped the day you erased me, damn.

I wish my weaknesses could be hidden, I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true.

I want to hold your hand, picking that blue flower. Because I can't come to you, there's no name you can call me. I'm so afraid that you will leave me in the end, but you already did. Maybe back then, a little, just this much, if I had the courage to stand before you, would everything be different now? I'm crying at this, disappeared, fallen, looking at my broken mask. I still want you.

"Jimin?" Taehyung asks. I look up and realize there's a wet spot on my page. I touch my cheek and realize a few tears are sliding down.

"Shit." I mutter, sniffing and wiping my tears with my sleeve.

"Are you okay?" He asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, this is just-" I take a deep breath and let it out "-making me think of the last day I spent with my parents. I was at school of course. They told me they loved me and I just walked out the door. Maybe if I had stayed behind a few more minutes.. they would've gotten to work later, and everything would be pushed. Everything would be different." I shrug, taking in a shaky breath.

"Oh... well if you had done that, then you wouldn't have met us, right? Could you really go without knowing us?" He asks with a playful pout.

"No, I couldn't." I smile, putting my pencil down.