Chapter 27

After a few days of relaxing, the boys finally start school again. It's currently Wednesday morning and their house is busy and bustling. 

"Can you pass me my bag?" 

"Where's my lunch?"

"Has anyone seen my Biology book?"

"Where the hell are my music notes!?"

"Namjoon! Where did you put my art supplies?" 

Jimin simply sits on the stairs, bag on back, watching everyone run around the house. He picks up his half eaten breakfast sandwich off his leg, taking a bite, finding amusement in the show displayed in front of him.

"We're going to be late." Jimin states, looking at his watch, knowing they have to leave now. The elders start freaking out more, moving faster than they were. Eventually, they found everything they needed and whipped out the door. Making it to school five minutes faster that day, they arrive at their usual time. 

Everyone goes to their respected classes, knowing they have tons of work to catch up on. 

"Jimin?" The teacher does roll call. 

"Here." Jimin replies, raising his hand for the first time in 3 weeks. 

"Welcome back, how was your trip?" The teacher asks happily. 

"Good." Jimin shrugs, not exactly wanting to re visit the heartbreak of leaving his home. The teacher continues roll call, starting the class. Jimin will definitely have to catch up on work, gross. 

Second period rolls around and as Jimin enters the class, he looks to a group of kids surrounding a phone. 

"What are you guys looking at?" He asks, looking at the new article displayed on the phone. 

"Didn't you hear? The shooter has been spotted near our school." A girl informs, showing Jimin the article. 

"What shooter? I've been gone for a few weeks." Jimin asks confused. 

"2 weeks ago, a man shot up a school. He's been getting closer this way, saying our school is his main, and final target." The girl explains, fear written all over her face. 

"Now he's here?" Jimin frowns. The girl nods her head. 

"He's in our town. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a lockdown." The girl's friend pipes in. Before Jimin could say another word, the teacher comes in, demanding everyone to sit down. Questions rack Jimin's brain. 

Do the teachers know he's near? 

Are they going to do anything? 

What's going to happen?

The class passes, Jimin's mind speeding through question after question. Doubt after doubt.  He was pulled out of his mind when he heard the bell ring, signaling that second was over and that third was starting. 

"It'll be okay. You'll go to third, Jungkook is in that class. You'll continue class like normal, hating Math like you do all the time with him. Then lunch will start and everything will be a-okay." Jimin mumbles to himself as he makes his journey from one end of the school to the other. As he walks the halls to the class, he sees Jungkook standing outside the door, waiting for him. 

"Hey Jimin." Jungkook smiles once he locks eyes on his younger friend. 

"Hey Kookie." Jimin smiles back. Both of them make their way into the class and to the back of the class where they usually sit. 

"How has your morning been?" Jungkook asks, pulling out his Math notebook. 

"Good i guess, I have lots of work to catch up on." Jimin sighs, pulling out his own Math book.