Chapter 36

WARNING: This chapter is going to be sad to the max. Please before you even start, grab some tissues and a water bottle. This chapter will also be long because it's the last one.
Yes, this is the last chapter of Jimin X BTS... BOOK 1! Y'all don't like reading my messages or the comments, and have probably missed that there will be another book once this is over. So please don't be super sad, okay? There is no way I'm stopping the story here.

Please enjoy, and uh, don't cry too much :)

. . .

"Hello?" Jimin asks as he picks up the phone. It's currently 3pm, and he's waiting for his hyungs to get home from the store.

"Yes hello, are you Park Jimin?" Someone asks.

"Yes, who is this?" I ask confused.

"It's Taemin you dumbass!" Taemin laughs on the other end of the phone, earning a smile from the boy.

"Took you long enough to call me." Jimin giggles, getting comfy on the couch.

"Sorry, I had to find a right time. Four in the morning isn't the best but I can't fall asleep." Taemin chuckles.

"Man, I forgot about the time difference. How are you?" Jimin asks, looking out the window, expecting his hyungs soon.

"The question is, are you okay? I felt a disturbance in the force." Taemin tsks aloud. Jimin lets out a sigh before deciding on telling him.

"Minho is my biological father." He mutters out, earning a giant crash from the other line.

"He's your what?!" Taemin shouts. Jimin quickly takes the phone away from his ear and rolls his eyes.

"He's my biological father. He used to date my mom, but then she fell in love with the father I grew up with. They stayed friends while he was here in Korea, and apparently he was there for my birth too, and my third birthday. He's Uncle Min, remember?" Jimin explains what Minho had told him over an hour ago.

"Uncle Min? The crazy dude who had endless energy, gave us ice cream and took us to Disney Land on a few days after your fifth birthday?" Taemin asks, connecting a few dots.

"Clearly you remember more than I do, but yes." Jimin chuckles, only slightly remembering the Disney Land trip.

"Oh man, that's spooky dude. Your bio dad has always been with you and you didn't even know it." There was a moment of silence before Taemin gasps. "Is that why he was in Canada during your parents crash!?"

"Yes, he said that my parents and him had decided to tell me everything on my sixteenth birthday, but that didn't exactly go as planned." Jimin mumbles the last part.

"Wait so are the boys your brothers then?" Taemin asks with a frown.

"Not biologically or anything. They're all adopted. They all aren't related anyways. It's just a piece of paper connecting us." Jimin shrugs, stretching his legs and looking out the window, still waiting for his hyungs.

"Okay, because that would've been weird." Taemin smirks in his tone.

"What do you mean?" The younger asks confused.

"Come on Jiminie, I know you have feelings for them all." Taemin announces. Jimin freezes. Does he really have feelings for them all? He did kiss them all... except for Jin. No he possibly can't, that's impossible. He's be a disgrace if he had feelings for them all. They'd think he's a freak.

"Jimin?" Taemin asks on the other end.

"Oh, uh yes?" He snaps out of his thoughts.

"You still alive? Because if you die then I have to die, and there's this really cute guy I want to hit up before I do okay?" Taemin tried throwing in a joke to cheer up his friend which thankfully works.