Chapter 19

Yoongi hasn't moved from his place ever since Jimin called him daddy. Jimin..called him daddy. He has no idea how to take it. Neither do the others, not even Taemin. He's the only one Jimin has ever called daddy, Taemin fees a little upset and jealous. But then again, he's never been harsh on Jimin, when Yoongi was. Currently, Jimin is upstairs playing with Jungkook and Taehyung in his room.

"What the hell." Yoongi finally says after a long period of silence, everyone lost in their own thoughts.

"My thoughts exactly." Taemin huffs.

"Okay look, it's not exactly Jimin. So for the love of god don't tell him when he's out of this phase." Namjoon stares Yoongi down. Yoongi simply nods his head, not trusting himself to talk right now.

"How long will this last?" Hoseok asks, sitting beside Yoongi, an arm around him.

"I don't know, I never do." Taemin runs a nervous hand through his hair. Yoongi is about to speak before Taehyung walks into the living room.

"Uh, Minnie keeps asking for a soother. Do you have any?" He asks Taemin.

"Yeah I always have some of his little stuff with me when I travel." Taemin says, standing up from the couch and walking up to his room, Taehyung in tow. He find his suitcase in the spare room he's staying in for the time he's here and unzip's a certain part, revealing all the little things. Bottles, soothers, a few toys and more. Taemin pick ups a yellow bumble bee soother and hands it to Taehyung.

"This is his favorite, he'll be happy with this." Taemin says with a smile and now follows Taehyung to Jimin's room.

"Here Minnie." Taehyung says, handing the soother to Jimin who gladly takes it with a smile and pops it in his mouth. Jimin's eyes roam over the room and quickly land on Taemin.

"Hi daddy!" He waves, smiling through the soother.

"Hey baby." Taemin smiles, walking over to Jimin and kneeling down next to him. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"We're painting!" He giggles lightly, showing me the big rainbow taking up his paper, and his shirt, and face.

"That's beautiful buddy, but we need to get you cleaned up okay?" Taemin picks up the paints on the floor as Jungkook and Taehyung put away all the brushes and extra paper.

"But I don't wanna stop playing." Jimin pouts.

"But if we don't get you cleaned up then we can't go to the park." Taemin gasps. The little let's out a mimicking gasp and runs to the bathroom.

"Come on daddy! We gotta go to the park!" He shouts for Taemin.

"You guys good here?" The 'daddy' asks.

"Yeah, go clean him." Jungkook chuckles. Taemin quickly walks to the bathroom and gets a cloth wet with warm water. He picks Jimin up and places him on the sink counter and starts wiping the paint off his face. Jimin sits quietly, waiting for Taemin to finish.

"Let's go get you changed." Taemin says. Jimin slides off the counter and walks back to his room, opening his closet. He ends up wearing a yellow shirt with a white jersey over top, blue overalls and orange Nike shoes. He runs downstairs once he's cleaned and dressed, bumping into Namjoon.

"Look at you, so handsome!" Namjoon gasps, picking Jimin up and holding him on his hip.

"I could eat you up!" Jin chuckles and pinches the little's cheeks.

"Are we going to the park now?" Jimin looks at Taemin.

"Yeah, let's go." Taemin smiles, everyong getting their shoes on and heading out the door. Jimin walks beside Taemin, holding his hands, silently making the others a little jealous. The walk to the park isn't that far, they arrive within five minutes.