Chapter 33

Some people have an obsession with working out. They love it, because it simply fuels their life. Others love it because it's a great way to stay fit, healthy, and make new work out friends at new gyms.

Jimin however, wants to drop dead after this work out. Namjoon and Yoongi said that if wants to be the big bad boy he's displaying currently, he needs to get in shape. Well, more fit than he already is considering he already has a six pack. Which undeniably confused the hell out of the elder two who thought he'd have a small tummy like Taehyung did. For Christ's sake all this kid did was eat ice cream and complain all the time. How does he have a six pack??

"So, clearly we need to work on your stamina. Your weight lifting however is impressive for someone as lazy as you." Joon talks aloud as Yoongi wipes the sweat off of Jimin's de-pleated body, laying on the ground with irregular breathing patterns.

"Oh my god, you made me run 5K, not walk or jog, run 5K, or 8miles, whatever you use over here, I dunno. For someone who was just napping the last 17 hours, yes, I'm going to have horrible stamina." Jimin groans on the ground, sitting up to have his hair a sweaty mess.

"You did well." Yoongi rubs Jimin on his back where it isn't covered in sweat.

"Can I go shower now? Please?" Jimin pouts, earning a surprised look from each elder.

"Yes, go ahead, we're done for the day." Namjoon shoos him off, watching him run to the shower rooms in a huff. Jin then looks to Yoongi who has the same look on his face.

"He was pouting." Namjoon raises a brow, earning a nod from Yoongi.

"I guess he gets fluffier when he's tired." Yoongi licks his lips, pulling them into a thin line, thinking hardly.

"I guess he's also more comfortable around us now. It has been a week since Halloween." Namjoon thinks aloud.

"True.." Yoongi trails off as he ponders on Jimin's behavior. "Let's just go shower as well. There's no use thinking about this right now. Plus, it might've been a one time thing." Yoongi continues, grabbing the small towel he was using to wipe Jimin, then picking up his water bottle. Namjoon grabs his bottle as well, following the elder into the shower room and opening their respected lockers.

It's only when Jimin smacks his knee on the corner of one of the benches that the elders realize he's out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist, still dripping wet from his shower. Yoongi freezes and stares while Namjoon zips over to help. 

"Come here, I gotcha." Namjoon chuckles at Jimin as he bites his lip, trying not to groan in pain as Namjoon scoops him up in his arms and brings him to the bench, setting him down lightly and taking his leg, inspecting his knee. 

"Does this hurt?" Namjoon asks, stretching his leg straight out. 

"A little, yeah." Jimin sighs. Namjoon hums, lightly pressing around his knee. 

"You'll be fine for now, just a little swollen. Just rest when we get home and put a cool pack on it to stop the swelling." Namjoon informs, handing Jimin his clothes. 

"Alright, thanks." Jimin replies, throwing on his shirt. He gets dressed with the help of leaning on the lockers while Namjoon and Yoongi go to another row to give him some privacy. 

"You good Yoongs?" Namjoon asks Yoongi whom is staring at the ground. 

"God he's so hot." Yoongi quietly groans out before walking out of the changing room, leaving a small smirk on Namjoon lips. Once Jimin is finished getting dressed, Namjoon walks out next to the limping boy, meeting up with Yoongi as they walk back to the eldest's car. The car ride back is relativity quiet, soft music being played on the radio as Jimin sits silently, looking out the window and occasionally massaging his knee. Once they arrive home, Jimin is the first to get out and barrel into the house, nothing but 'sleep' on his mind.