Happy Easter (Special)

So this is kind of like a filler I guess.  Jimin isn't little right now but they still do cute easter activities because Jimin and Jungkook are kids are heart. Taemin also isn't here, sorry.

"Jin hyung?" I ask, hopping over to him as he bakes cookies in the kitchen. 

"Yes Jimin?" He smiles, rolling some dough in his hands. 

"Can we dye easter eggs?" I grin. He pauses and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Jimin, do you believe in the easter bunny?" Jin asks, putting the ball of dough onto a pan. 

"Well yeah! Easter bunnies are so cute and fluffy, how can they not be real silly?" I laugh. He looks at me and smiles.

"Well then of course we can dye eggs. Go get the others into the living room okay?" Jin smiles. 

"Okay!" I grin, running out of the kitchen and upstairs. I stop at the end of the hall and giggle. 

"Hyungs!" I shout. A few seconds later, all their doors are opening and they peek outside, looking at me with confused looks. 

"Jimin, what have we said about yelling in the house?" Namjoon frowns. 

"Sorry, but come to the living room. We're dying easter eggs!" I say excitedly. 

"Wa- really!?" Jungkook has now zoomed in front of me. 

"Yeah come on Kookie!" I grab his hand and we both run downstairs, our slow poke hyungs behind us. 

"Jin hyung is really letting us dye eggs?" Jungkook asks as we sit on the couch together, watching the others make their way in. 

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I smile widley as Jin hyung comes in with a few cartons of eggs and bowls of dye being carried by Jay.

"Well I haven't dyed eggs in 7  years. It stopped when I was 11." Jungkook pouts. I gasp and frown at Jin.

"It's not my fault, dad didn't want us to do it anymore because he said it was a waste of eggs." Jin rolls his eyes.

"Too bad, I'm here so let's get this egg dying party started!" I clap my hands as Taehyung sits beside me. Jin puts all the eggs on the table, Jay giving us spoons to dip them in the dye with. There is literally every color you could imagine. I swear I saw Jungkook's eyes sparkle when he sees all the colors. 

"Would the young masters like some snacks?" Jay asks after mixing and putting all the dye together.

"Yes please." Jungkook and I say together with big smiles. 

"As you wish." Jay quickly bows before walking to the kitchen.

"So Jimin, why the sudden want to dye eggs?" Hoseok asks, dipping a white egg into green dye. 

"It's Easter tomorrow! We need to get ready!" I exclaim, dipping one egg into pink dye and another into purple dye. Double the eggs, double the dye, double time!

"Ready for what?" Namjoon asks with a confused face.

"The Easter bunny's arrival." Jin clears his throat. The boys pause, look at me and continue to dye eggs in a now awkward silence. Jungkook has a giant smile still on his face though, dying half an egg in blue dye and the other half in red dye.

"Look Jimin, it's hot and cold." He laughs.

"Like Yoongi." Hoseok chuckles. Yoongi quickly launches an egg at Hoseok, breaking it against his shirt.

"Awe man, I just showered!" Hoseok whines, throwing an egg back at Yoongi in retaliation. Yoongi quickly catches it and puts it in orange dye.

"No throwing food." Jin scolds.