Chapter 13

"Why.. would you do that?" Namjoon curls into a ball on the floor, his arms covering his crotch, his head tucking into his chest.

"Because you knocked me out in the middle of no where." I growl, balling my hands in fists.

"Because I needed to talk to Taemin." He groans, rolling to his other side.

"So you ask me to use my phone for a minute!" I stomp my foot. "I should kick you again for touching my things without permission." I cross my arms.

"Woah Jimin, we get you're mad but you don't need to beat him up." Jungkook walks over.

"Take a step back before I slap you Jungkook. I know you were in on it too." I hiss. He puts his hands up in surrender and takes a step back.

"Why are you so mad about this?" Hoseok frowns. At this point I'm blacking out in rage.

"Didn't you hear me!? He knocked me out in a forest, took my phone and talked to Taemin, then made me wake up with this guy!" I shout, harshly pointing to Yoongi.

"Ouch." Yoongi mumbles.

"Okay fair enough." Hoseok shrugs. Namjoon slowly stands back up, bending over on his knees before standing straight.

"Okay, I deserved that, but I wasn't really thinking, you can't blame me." He scoffs.

"I can blame you 100% mister." I point a finger at him.

"Okay guys, let's not fight please." Taehyung sighs as he stands up from the couch.

"Hush Taehyung, this doesn't involve you." I snap.

"Yo take a chill pill bro." He responds, lowly whistling.

"Why don't you take a fucking chill pill!" I snap again, feeling my heart rate pick up. 

"Jimin that's enough." Jin scolds.

"Argh, bite me!" I growl at him. He raises an eyebrow before crossing his arms and leaning on one hip. 

"Say that again." He move a his tongue around in his mouth, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Bite me bitch." I grit my teeth together. He let's out a breathy chuckle before walking over and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I thrash around in his hold. He doesn't respond as he walks upstairs, holding onto my legs tightly. 

"Put me down you asshole!" I slap his back. He pops me up on his shoulder and slaps my ass back pretty hard. He enters my room, slamming the door shut and throwing me onto the bed.

"What is your problem!?" Jin huffs out, running a hand through his hair.

"Namjoon and Jungkook are my problems!" I sit up on the bed.

"Why!? I get it, he knocked you out, I understand you're pissed! But that doesn't mean you get to yell at the whole family!" He yells, his face getting red.

"Well maybe they shouldn't open their mouths!" I yell back.

"Maybe you should calm down!"

"Maybe you should just go be with your bitch." I fire back. He stands shocked for a second before raising his hand and slapping me. I pause for a second, looking at the ground in shock. He slapped me. The anger stops for a second as I look back at him. 

"You're staying in here until you come up with an amazing ass apology." He says calmly, leaving the room with a slam of the door. A trembling hand makes it's way to my left cheek, feeling the burning mark. A sob makes it's way out of my mouth before I start balling. Large tears fall out of my eyes as I hold my breath, trying to stop the sobs and cries from escaping. I cry for three reasons.