Chapter 24

Waking up hungover is one thing. But waking up with a cold headache probably sucks the most. I groan as I roll over, feeling my heartbeat in my head as I sit up. I sit up, rubbing my face before I feel dried snot on my nose.

The perks of a cold. I roll out of bed and stumble into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. I strip from the clothes, turning on the hot water and take a shower, letting the hot water sooth my body and unclog my nose for the time being. I scrub all the 'icky' off me while trying to breath properly.

Hopping out of the shower I wrap a towel around my hips and open the door, the humidity of the bathroom leaving me as I'm greeted by our cold room. I forgot how cold it could be during October in Canada. I go over to my suitcase and grab some clothes, throwing them on before taking my towel and drying off my hair. 

Hanging the towel over a chair to dry for now, I look over to Taemin who is still asleep. I let out a small sigh, walking over to him and shaking him awake.

"I'm going over to see if the boys are better. Just sleep or order some breakfast, I'm not hungry." I say once he opens his eyes. He nods his head before going back to sleep. I grab a room key and leave the room, going up to the sweet again.

"Jin?" I ask, knocking on the door. I hear heavy steps from the other side of the door, backing up a few steps on instinct. The door unlock and swings open, revealing a smiling Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Jimin!" They squeal, tackling me in a hug.

"Haha, looks like you guys are feeling better." I laugh, hugging them back.

"Yeah! We all slept really well, our pain is gone and we feel good as new!" Taehyung smiles, taking me inside the room.

"Hey Jimin." Namjoon greets, holding a plate of food.

"Oh, hey Namjoon, how are you guys feeling?" I ask.

"Good, you chose the right medicines." He chuckles, ruffling my hair.

"Well that's a relief." I sigh, looking down at his food.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asks, looking where my eyes had wandered.

"No, I woke up, got ready and came right over." I laugh nervously.

"Well do you want some? Jin is still in the kitchen." He offers. I ponder for a second before nodding my head, a small 'sure' escaping my lips. He disappears off into the kitchen while Taehyung and Jungkook bring me into the living room where Yoongi and Hoseok are watching TV. They look up from the show as they hear Jungkook rambling on about the dream he had last night.

"Oh, Jimin!" Hoseok grins, getting up and hugging me. I hug him back, and he surprises me by picking me up and twirling me around. I let out a few giggles before he puts me back down. Though, the giggling irritated my throat, making me let out a few coughs.

"Oh, are you okay?" Yoongi asks, noticing my discomfort.

"Yeah, just a tickle in my throat." I wave him off. He frowns of course. Understandable. But I really don't want to bother them with this stupid cough I have. It's fine, it'll get better.

"Here Jimin." Namjoon shuffles into the living room with a new plate of food in his hands, handing it over. I grab it and sit between Yoongi and Hoseok while Jungkook and Taehyung sit on the floor between their legs, watching the TV in front of us. I pick up the chopsticks Namjoon laid on the plate and start eating.

"Do you have any plans today?" Yoongi asks looking at me. I shake my head no as I put a mouthful of rice in my mouth.

"We're relaxing today." I mutter through my food. Yoongi hums before laying his arm over the couch behind me. I try picking up a bite of egg but it falls out of the chopsticks. I try again, same result.