Chapter 35

"Into the unknoooown!" 

"Jimin shut the fuck up!" 

"Make me horse!"

"Bitch you wanna go?!"

"I swear to god if you two don't shut up right now I'm going to beat you both."

"I second that."

Ever since Namjoon put on Frozen 2, Jimin hasn't stopped singing every damn song on the list. Even after the movie ended and everyone was lounging around in the living room, Jimin still continued to sing. 

"Where are you going don't leave me aloooone! AhhhaAHhhAHHhh!" Jimin sings loudly, purposely annoying his hyungs. 

"Five."

Jimin' doesn't listen. 

"Four."

Jimin's singing lowers.

"Three."

His smile drops.

"Two." 

The singing lowers again.

"One." 

"Ahhh!!" Jimin screams as he's now being chased by an annoyed Hoseok and Jungkook. "Don't beat me!" He screams again, running into the kitchen. 

"I swear to god if you mess up my kitchen you're never eating again!" They hear Jin yell from the living room, followed by a chuckle from Namjoon. Jimin quickly runs out of the kitchen and into the living room again, being followed by Hoseok and Jungkook who are laughing evilly behind the poor boy. Jimin's eyes widen in thought as he comes to a stop and swings himself around the stair railing and runs upstairs, loosing the boys for a second. He runs down a hall and quickly slips into a hall he's never been in before. There's a limited amount of doors so he hurriedly chooses the one closest to him on the left.  He turns the handle and closes it softly in order to not make a sound before pulling out his phone and turning on his flashlight. It's mid-day but the window is covered by black curtains, only giving minimal light in the room. 

"What is this place?" Jimin whispers to himself, slowly walking around, looking at the decently clean room he's in. Family pictures on the walls, a desk in the middle in front of the window with a big office chair. Bookshelves littered with thick and thin books ranging from all heights, including some boxes of probable junk. Jimin walks over to the office chair and slowly sits down, looking at the files and papers spread around on top. 

"Oh hey, it's Jin." Jimin mumbles aloud, hovering his flashlight over the picture of Jin's face. He turns the page and see's a younger version of Jin, along with five more papers, each having the names of his hyungs. "Oh it's their adoption papers." Jimin smiles, looking at the information. No matter how many times Jimin thinks about it, it's so sweet of Minho to adopt all six of them together. As Jimin reads over Namjoon's file, he spots something in the corner of the desk with a big bookmark on a page. He places Namjoon's file down and picks up the new one, a sort of... calling bringing him in. 

"What are you?" He whispers, leaning back in the chair. He opens the file, seeing his face. "Oh, probably the papers Minho needed to take me in." Jimin tsks, scanning his eyes over every letter. Right as he's about to close it, he skims his finger along the bookmark, turning to that page and placing the bookmark on the desk. He grabs his flashlight and places it at a better angle. 

"Park Jimin, 15 years old during movement. Under custody of Lee Minho, father of Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, adopted sons." Jimin reads aloud, already knowing this information. He turns the page, ignoring more stupid legal stuff.