Chapter 30

Jimin's POV

Lunch finally rolls around, not that I'm complaining. Namjoon, Yoongi and I skipped half of third to take those photos. When I came in with 20 minutes left of class everyone was whispering and looking at their phones. So clearly they're updated on the photos. All I could do is smirk at the bewildered look Jungkook gave me. It was very entertaining watching him look from his phone to me and my cute little costume with a new white shirt Namjoon lent me. 

Now that it's lunch, Namjoon, Yoongi and I decide to meet up in the cafeteria instead of four corners. 

"Ready to grab our food?" Yoongi asks, motioning to the cafeteria ladies who already have our 7 meals prepared with our usual chocolate rose. 

"Hey, why don't we go out for lunch instead?" I suggest with a glint of excitement in my eyes. Namjoon and Yoongi look at each other then behind me before nodding their heads. 

"Let's leave quickly because the other team is coming down." Yoongi snarls, grabbing my hand and running out of the cafeteria with Namjoon trailing behind. I look back to see Jin frowning and the others looking at us confused. I smirk, blow a kiss with my index and middle finger and then salute with the same fingers as we exit through the glass doors. 

"Where do you wanna eat?" Yoongi asks, walking along the sidewalk.

"Hmmm, sushi?" I suggest. Yoongi and Namjoon look at eachother and shrug.

"Sure." They answer together. I smile and start to skip down the sidewalk ahead of the boys. 

"Jimin come here." Namjoon calls over. I pause and look back at him. 

"Nah." I drawl out and continue to skip down the road. 

"Jimin." Namjoon says, his tone stern this time. I turn around and raise an eyebrow. "Are you testing me?" He asks, crossing his arms. I watch as him and Yoongi stop walking and stare at me. 

"And what if I am?" I ask, placing a hand on my hip and leaning to the side. Namjoon and Yoongi give each other a look. Suddenly, Namjoon is 2 inches in front of me in a split second. I let out a small gasp as he leans down next to my ear and lets out a low chuckle. 

"You don't want to test me Jiminie. Especially today of all days." He utters lowly. 

"What if I want to test you, Joonie." I ask back. Two can play at your game Kim. 
He lets out another chuckle before nipping at my neck and backing up next to Yoongi again. 

"Namjoon!" I yelp, placing a hand over the spot he nipped. He simply smirks and continues walking, Yoongi not uttering a word. 

"Close you mouth before a bug flies in it." The taller tsks as he walks ahead. I click my jaw closed and continue along walking with them. Kim 1. Jimin 0

. . .

"So, whats you plan on winning this thing tonight? I mean, I hate walking so you'll loose my candy trapping talents within 10 minutes." Yoongi asks while shoving a bite of sushi in his mouth. 

"Okay are there any streets who go out for parties? Like, no one is usually home?" I ask, taking a bite of my sweet potato. 

"Yeah, at least 3 streets in our area are usually empty Halloween night for parties. Why do you ask?" Namjoon raises a brow while sipping on his water, ice cubes clinking against the glass as he does. 

"Well I was thinking, because they're gone, they'll most likely just leave a bowl of candy out for everyone to take from. When do the little kids usually end?" I continue explaining my plan.