Chapter 21

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I ask, throwing my bag on my shoulder, lifting up the handle to my suitcase.

"Of course Jimin, as long as you're with Taemin we know you're safe. Just dont stay too long." Jin says, ending in a small pout.

"Well probably be a week maybe two." Taemin chuckles, lifting up his own suitcase.

"We'll see you soon." Jungkook smiles.

"Bye!" I smile, heading out the door, Tamin behind me and closing the door. We walk to the limo, ready to take us to the airport.

"Ready?" Taemin asks, standing at the closed door with me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sigh, walking along with him to the taxi. We unload our cases in the trunk of the car, seating ourselves in the back. Once Daisi texted me, it took us a matter of minutes to run back home. There was no way I could focus on the rest of the school day, knowing my best friend is awake again. Namjoon immediately booked us flights back to Canada when we arrived home. Taemin and I packed up our things in a hurry, I might've let a few nervous tears slip.

A few hours later and we're on our way to the airport. I should explain though, about Daisi. Taemin, Daisi and I have been friends since we were young. Taemin and I met her while playing at a park one day. She ruled our kingdom, then our hearts. She was so brave and daring. I'm sure she still is.

One day when we were all 13, we were out getting icecream and playing tag at another park. When we were walking home, we decided to race across the street to see who was the fastest. Daisi started too early and ended up getting hit by a car. It was a traumatic experience for both Taemin and I, only being 13 years old. She hit her head really hard and hasn't woken up since, until now that is. We visited her a lot, in fact every day for a year. But then by then we were in high school. School got too much for us and we couldn't see her anymore.

"Jimin." Taemin snaps his fingers in my face, grasping my attention. I turn my head to him and give him a questioning look.

"We're here, come on." He motions to the airport in front of us, getting out of his side of the car. I get out of my side, grabbing my luggage from the trunk and walking inside the airport, side by side. We check in, get out passports stamped and out luggage sent through. After waiting a few minutes with dozens of other people, we finally walk through security and onto the place. Thankfully we got seats next to each other.

"I'm nervous." I state as the seat belt sign blinks on.

"Me too, but don't worry. It'll be a happy moment." Taemin replies, leaning back in his chair and reaching over to hold my hand. The plane ride goes smoothly. It's funny how the last time I was on a plane was with Minho about to meet a crazy fate. Now I'm with Taemin, about to meet another crazy fate.

The plane lands after a very, long flight, resulting us in being tired, but we're powered by want. 
The want to see Daisi
The want to see her awake
The want to make sure she's okay
The want to touch her
The want to hear her
The want to see her smile

We grab our luggage and transport it into a cab trunk, sitting inside the car and giving the driver the address of the hospital she's in. We've memorized it by heart. The driver starts up the car and starts driving. I look out the window, watching every tree, building and person whip by as we make it through the city, my nerves taking the best of me as my knee starts to bop up and down repeatedly. 

"Jimin, calm down. I know you're nervous buddy but it'll be okay." Taemin soothes, putting a hand on my knee.

"I know, b-but what if she doesn't remember us? Or what if she isn't the same. She's older now right? What if she's still like a kid. Or what if she doesn't want us here." I ask only a few of the questions racking my brain, giving me a headache.