Chapter 8

"Jin." I say as I walk up to the cafeteria table, Yoongi by my side. Jin looks up along with the others. They all give me a frown but I ignore it. Jin looks at me and then they all look back at their food and continue eating.

"Jin hyung." I say, more needy. I see Hoseok look up and give me a sympathetic look. I pout at that. Jin is making them act angry at me.

"Hyung come on, pay attention to him." Yoongi tsks his tounge.

"Why should I pay attention to that little brat?" Jin scoffs and looks at Yoongi. I can vividly see the hatred in his eyes... and that hurts.

"Come on Jin, he was just fooling around. He came down to say sorry to you, Namjoon and Jungkook." Yoongi sighs. Jungkook's head snaps up and he looks at me with a curious look. But I'm not focused on Jungkook or Namjoon right now. I'm focused on Jin giving me a hate filled glare. That glare quickly reminds me of my dad's glare he would give when I did something bad. My dad... who's dead. I quickly notice as my vision blurs and the rest all looks at me with worried expressions.

"Jimin." Yoongi puts a hand on my shoulder. I roughly move my shoulder, his hand falling off.

"I..I-" My mouth moves but I can't seem to get any words to come out. I get frustrated at this and let out a little sob, feeling like a stupid fish out of water, a tear escaping my eye.

"I'm sorry Oppa." I cry before I run out of the cafeteria, a few eyes on me. I now have a heavy stream of tears falling from my eyes. I don't even know where to go in this school. I find myself taking a staircase upstairs and run down the hall. I quickly find a little ramp that leads to a small enclosed space. I bet couples make out here but I'm not sane enough to think about that. I fall to the floor, sitting in a corner with my knees pulled against my chest. I don't really mind them being mad at me, it's just the glare Jin gave me reminds me so vividly of my father. He would always smile so much and be such a happy man, especially around my mother. He would only give me that glare if I was bad or in trouble, which was rare. The first time I saw it was when I was 6 and took a cookie from the cookie jar past my bedtime. He scolded me with that glare and I burned it into my head.

"I miss you so much." I quietly cry into my knees. My body is slightly vibrating and I know if I don't calm down I'm going to have a panic attack. My heart hurts so much, like someone punches me from the inside. I don't want Jin to hate me. I don't want Namjoon or Jungkook to be mad at me. I don't want Tae or Hoseok to think I'm a bad kid. My quiet sobs echo through the small space made of brick, no furniture to absorb the sound waves. I'm sure someone will find me quickly with this amount of suspicious noise.

It feels like forever that I've been crying. I soon stop and wipe my face with my sweater sleeve. I let my legs go, them falling limp in front of me. My arms hang at my sides and I stare at the the plain, ugly beige wall. I don't know how much time passes after that until I hear multiple footsteps echoing down the ramp I walked on. I hear them come to a stop and a few gasps are heard.

"Jimin." I hear my name called. I mean to let out a hum but it comes out a whimper. I then see Taehyung's wide eyes in front of me.

"Jimin, are you okay?" He asks as he grabs my hands. I don't respond, not feeling like moving.

"Taehyung just pick him up and let's go." I hear another voice. It's Jungkook.

Taehyung is about to put his arms under my legs and behind my back before I squirm away a little.

"Just leave me here... just let me die." I choke out, another few burning tears escaping, re-wetting my cheeks.

"Jimin!" They say sternly together.