Chapter 11

"Shit Jimin are you okay?" Taehyung gasps, rushing over to me. I put my arms up to stop him before he steps in the glass on the floor. But not just ordinary glass...

"Please tell me that not what I think it is." Hoseok chokes out. I slowly fall to my knees, picking up the shattered crystal heart that once had my name engraved saying: Happy 5th birthday Minnie!

"What happened? What was that bang?" Jungkook walks in with Jin. I hear Jin gasp as he sees the glass everywhere.

"Jimin, get up you could hurt yourself." Jin grabs my arm. I rip it away from him with a small whimper, my eyes tearing up as I continue to stare at the shattered heart I got for my birthday from my parents. That was supposed to be the first thing I put in their room. The one, most precious item out of all the boxes.

"Jimin?" Hoseok asks, walking over next to Taehyung. I take a deep breath, wipe my eyes and stand back up, glass falling off my pants.

"Yeah Hoseok?" I ask normally.

"A-are you okay?" He asks, worry lacing his tone as he takes a step closer to me, debating on holding out a hand.

"Just peachy." I laugh, walking out of the kitchen, past Jungkook and Jin and into my room. I sit on my bed, staring at the floor, my heart beat pounding in my shin and knees. I walk to the bathroom, grab a pair of tweezers and get to work. I take off my pants, throwing them somewhere in the bathroom as I prop my leg up to get the small glass pieces out.

"Son of a bitch!" I hiss, taking out a piece.

"Argh!" I grit my teeth together, picking out another.

"Jimin?" I look to the bathroom door, seeing Namjoon standing there with his arms crossed.

"Hey Joon." I mumble as I put the tweezers down.

"Do I want to know?" He asks. I shake my head and he sighs. He walks over, grabbing my hips and making me sit on the counter while he grabs the tweezers and takes the glass out. After many groans, swear words and a few light grabs of his hair, he's done. He wipes up all the blood and bandages me up. He picks me up bridal, placing me on my bed as he grabs a pair of sweatpants. I put them on as he waits, sitting on the other end of my bed.

"Thank you." I say quietly as I sit comfortably on my bed, still feeling a hot sensation in my shin and knees.

"You're welcome. Now, want to tell me what happened?" He gets comfortable himself.

"Taehyung and Hoseok were fighting in the kitchen. I went in to get ice cream for Jungkook and I but they knocked over some stuff that was on the island. One of the things was a crystal heart with my name engraved on it that I got for my 5th birthday from my parents. It shattered, hitting my shin and I bent down into the glass when I saw it broken." I explain.

"And that doesn't bother you?" He frowns.

"Oh it bothers me a lot, I'm just not going to be a crybaby about it." I shrug.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks, scooting closer to me and feeling my forehead.

"Yes I'm fine, can we just go back down now?" I roll my eyes. He simply nods his head and we head back downstairs, running into Yoongi.

"I heard what happened, you okay?" Yoongi asks, cupping my face with a worried look.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's go watch TV." I shrug, swatting his hands from my face and heading to the living room.

"Jimin!" I hear Jungkook call. I let out an aggravated sigh and turn around.

"Yes Jungkook?" I cross my arms.