Christmas Special

So first of all, I really just want to say thank you all for reading this far, it means so freaking much to me. My books, you readers and Wattpad have taken a giant toll in my life in the past year, and I'm so happy it has. The one year anniversary of this book is coming up soon, so I might make another special for that date.

Also, Merry Christmas!! Or, Happy Hanuka!! I hope you all enjoy your traditions today, or yesterday. (Some people celebrate Christmas the 24th instead of the 25th haha.)

Anyways, in this special everyone has made up except for Jimin and Jin, but don't worry, it's for a good reason. Like my Easter special, it will be happy and wholesome! But yeah, enjoy this long ass chapter!!

. . . .

December 21st, 2019

Taehyung walks along the snowy road, kicking a piece of ice over and over as he stuffs his hands in his pockets deeper, trying to preserve the warmth. He nuzzles his nose further into the black scarf around his neck, almost cursing aloud about how cold it is. 

Christmas is 5 days away, and he has yet to buy anything for any of his friends, let alone for the people he lives with. So he picked up his lazy tush, threw on some of Jimin's Canadian clothes and is currently walking to the store. Why didn't he just ask someone to drive him? Because Jin has been cooking non stop, which means he's been eating non stop. He's grown a small tummy that he feels the need to get rid of. 

Finally walking into the mall nearby, he stomps the snow off his boots, being the polite boy he's been raised to be, and starts walking through the halls, looking at the many stores he could enter. 

"I should've brought backup." He mumbles into his scarf, pulling out his phone, reading the list of gifts he needs to buy for everyone, except one person, Jimin of course. The first store he enters is EB Games, looking around for a certain game Jungkook wanted. 

"Damn this kid and his expensive, limited edition shit." Taehyung groans, knowing deep down he'll play it as well, so it's not as hard to buy. Taking the bag, he crosses off Jungkook's name on his phone and moves on to Toys 'R' Us. 

'I can cross off both Namjoon and Jin-hyung here.' Taehyung thinks, smirking behind his scarf, slowly making his way through the figurine and stuffy isles. He grabs a Medicom doll in it's box already happy with how it'll suit Namjoon's collection at home. He continues down the isle, finding the Nintendo section. He grabs a Mario plushy and skips his way to the cash. As he stands in line, he spots a mirror. 

Who's the most handsome of them all? The dark blue mirror reads. Taehyung chuckles and grabs it, deciding to be a smart ass. Paying for the three items, he crosses the two hyung's names off the list.
. . .

2 hours later and Taehyung has bought all the gifts he needs, crossing every name off his list, all but Jimin's. What the hell does he get the kid?

He shrugs it off, knowing he'll have to come back eventually, yet still makes his way back through the mall with an obvious struggle. He has at least 5 bags on each arm, including Jimin's winter jacket in one arm, and the heavy snow boots weighing him down. He looks like the abominable snowman, just a little more colorful, trudging through the mall. 

"Taehyung?" The helpless boy hears his name being said, perking his head up. 

"Jimin?" He asks, wondering what the smaller was doing here. Jimin quickly walks over, grabs his jacket and a few of the bags from Taehyung's arm, relieving a lot of weight off him. Taehyung lets out a heavy sigh, whispering out a thank you. 

"Let's find a spot to sit and rest for a second." Jimin chuckles, easily holding everything in his arms, all the while taking Taehyung's hand. With Jimin's sharp eyes, they quickly find an empty bench to sit on, placing all the bags on the floor in front of them and getting comfortable.