Chapter 26

The boys have been in Canada for the past two and a half weeks. Jimin and Taemin have spent many wonderful hours with Daisi, filling her in on gossip, funny (stupid) things they've done and basically everything that has happened. Jimin also explained about his parents, and how everything is in Korea with his new family. 

Today they leave back to Korea, but the boys have a surprise for Jimin first. 

"Where are we going? I thought we were supposed to go to the airport soon." Jimin sighs, getting tired of looking out of the window. 

"We've been driving for 10 minutes, try to keep your whining to a minimum." Jin starts, making Jimin let out an annoyed sigh. "Secondly, we're here." The eldest announces. Before Jimin could register where they were, he was blindfolded by Jungkook. 

"What are you doing?" Jimin freaks for a second. 

"Just go with it, it's okay." Taehyung butts in, opening the car door and helping the blind Jimin out. They walk through a gate, entering a large field, walking on the pavement. Taemin leads them to the destination with a heavy heart. All eight of them stand in front of.. a sight. 

"Okay, prepare yourself Jimin." Yoongi says quietly. Jungkook unites the blindfold, allowing Jimin to readjust to the lighting. Once he adjusts, he looks around and then down in front of him. His breath hitches as his eyes tear up immediately, dropping to his knees. Jungkook, who was standing behind him, falls with him, holding onto his waist. 

They were standing in front of Jimin's parent's graves. 

"We thought you'd at least want to come here once before you're stuck in Korea for a few more years." Namjoon says, looking at the very fragile Jimin, kneeling on the ground. The boy simply nods his head, eyes glued to the names. 

In loving memory of Park Pil-woo and Park Mi-jeong
Loving mother, father, friend. 
May they forever rest in peace.

"Th-thank you." Jimin squeaks out before fully breaking down. Jimin never got to attend their funeral, or decide what happens to them. So having this opportunity is everything he could ask for. 

They spend a few minutes there, the boys waiting patiently as Jimin says a proper goodbye to his parents, telling them a little about his new life. Once Jimin is finished (though he wishes he could stay forever), they head back to the car to finally be on their way back to Korea. As Jimin climbs in, he wipes his tears, calming himself down from the amount of crying he's just done. Jungkook stays right by his side, holding him tightly. 

At the airport, Jimin watches as Jin hands out seven tickets. 

"Shouldn't there be eight?" Jimin frowns. Taemin eyes him sadly. 

"Jimin, I'm staying here now." Taemin informs.

"What? Why?" Jimin asks frantically. 

"Because you don't need me there. I still have school, and you do too. I did my part, I have full confidence that these six idiots will take care of you." Taemin sighs, taking Jimin's hands. Jimin feels like crying again. 

"Please don't cry. Remember, you can call me and face time me all the time okay? I'm only a call away." Taemin brings Jimin in for a hug. The younger urges himself not to cry. 

"Okay, just promise you won't replace me." Jimin lightly slaps Taemin's arm. 

"I could never." Taemin kisses the top of his head. The boys gather their bags and head through security. Before they turn the corner, Jimin looks back to see Taemin watching them go. They both wave to each other before Jimin backs around the corner. 

"You're doing good Jimin." Taehyung whispers, slinging an arm over Jimin's shoulders. 

"I hope so." Jimin sighs, following along to their waiting place.

. . .
Back in Korea.

"We're home!" Jin announces loudly. Soft steps are heard as Minho approaches.

"Welcome home boys." He smiles, briefly hugging each of them. 

"How has the work been?" Namjoon asks, perking the interest of Yoongi. 

"It's been good. A few days were better than others. It's slowed down and we've had less orders to fill which is good." Minho casually fills him in. 

"Can we take a look?" Yoongi asks, taking a step forward. 

"Of course." Minho motions for them to follow along. They're soon out of view down the hall. 

"And then there were five." Hoseok clears his throat. 

"I'm going to my room." Jimin mumbles. 

"Can I come?" Jungkook asks. Jimin lightly nods his head and the two walk upstairs. 

"And then there were three." Hoseok scoffs. 

Upstairs.

"You doing okay Jiminie?" Jungkook asks, placing his bag at the door and following Jimin into his room. 

"I guess." Jimin shrugs. Jungkook pouts at the answer and walks over, enveloping the younger in a hug. Jimin thinks about refusing it for a second before simply melting into the hug. No words are said, they simply stand in a hug for who knows how long, neither of them wanting to let go. 

"Hey are you guys hungry?" Taehyung walks in, making the two huggers let go of each other. 

"A little yeah. Is Jin making food?" Jungkook asks, keeping a hand on Jimin's back.

"Yeah, I don't know what he's making, but it smells good." Taehyung chuckles before walking closer. 

"Jimin." Taehyung says softer. Jimin looks up from the ground with a questioning look on his face. Taehyung simply opens his arms and Jimin walks into them, hugging Taehyung now. 

After the whole hugging fest, they all gather downstairs to Jin's amazing food. Everyone is served a bowl and they all enjoy the meal together. No one talks much due to jet lag, finishing off earlier than normal. Jin cleans up with Jay and the others walk off to do their own thing. Jimin walks upstairs back to his room, slowly and lightly closing the door. As he does, he lazily walks to his bed, sitting on it and sliding so his back is up against the wall. 

He finally lets his emotions out as he brings his legs up to his knees and cries, resting his chin on top. He drenches his cheeks and shirt in tears as he cries. 

"Ahugggh!" He groans, feeling his chest start to hurt, like it's being crushed. He grabs his pillow and stuffs his face against it. He continues to cry, feeling like his heart is burning and his stomach is filled with butterflies. The pain is too much for Jimin as he lets out a scream into the pillow, long and loud enough to hurt his throat. After that scream, he calms down a little, letting out whimpers and small whines into the pillow, moving it down so he can breathe. 

Heartbroken
Regretful
Miserable
Loser
Needy
Annoying

Broken

. . .

Okay this is literally the shortest chapter you guys will get. This is literally half of a chapter I write, but I literally can't put two ideas in one chapter. School started and omg there's this guy, aha, I'm in deep shit, he's from Germany and ahhhhh I'm such a girl. Ugh he's absolutely amazing. Anyways, I'll get at least 2 more chapters up in the next few days. Possibly 3, so... just hand in there okay?

Also, Happy birthday Joonie!! <3
Also also lol, anyone else obsessed with K-12 by Melanie Martinez?