Chapter 32

"I'm only asking one more time. Where have you been?" Jin asks again, his tone deepening drastically. Jimin looks to Jay and raises a brow, Jay simply shrugging with a guilty look as if saying 'I can't do anything.'

"We were at the mall." Namjoon answers casually. 

'Yes, play it cool and simple.' Jimin thinks, a small smirk growing on his face. 

"And why the hell were you there? You two have jobs, and you have school." Jin points to the elders, then to Jimin. 

"We called in and said we're taking the day off." Yoongi shrugs, leaving no loops holes for Jin to slip through. 

"It's still past dark. Namjoon, you know the rules of being in the house." Jin scolds once more, his anger still slowly rising as he doesn't get the answers he wants. "And Yoongi, how many times have I told you not to rev your car like that, it'll burst you tires. You both know you're supposed to text me or one of us your where bouts. This is all because of--" Jin goes on a rant, spilling everything that comes to mind before Jimin takes a step forwards. 

"Zip it Kim." He growls, earning the attention of everyone. Jin is absolutely flabbergasted at the snark comment. No respect lacing anything what so ever. Jin opens his mouth before closing it, looking like a blubbering fish out of water. 

"Min, you good?" Joon places a hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin blinks before nodding his head and pushing past Jin, walking inside the house. Joon and Yoongi follow suite, not even sparring Jin a glance after Jimin leaves. Jin looks utterly shocked at Jay, the butler whom simply shrugs again, not knowing what to do. The pink color loving male lets out an exasperated screech before walking inside as well and to the living room. 

"So where were they?" Jungkook asks, never being able to get his two hyungs and Jimin off his mind all day. Which unfortunately impacted his school work today. As well as Taehyung and Hoseok's. 

"The mall, but Jimin is treating me with no respect. He let Joon and Yoongi speak for him, literally following Jimin's silent orders. It's like they're his side kicks or fucking something. The only words Jimin actually said were 'Zip it Kim.'" Jin starts speed talking, missing syllables, yet still managing to make sense as he speeds through his talking. He earns a few mutters and gasps when he mentions the last part. 

"And best of all, they call him Min now. Not Jimin or Jiminie, just Min. Like, what the fuck? Where did that come from?" Jin groans, flopping down on the couch completely out of energy. His heart it beating like it's running a marathon, yet no matter how much his hands shake, or how much energy he could release, he feels drained. 

"He called you Kim? Not even Seokjin?" Hoseok asks, surprised. Jin simply nods with a grunt. 

"I kinda want little Jimin back, he was fun." Jungkook pouts, bringing his knees to his chest as he sits next to Taehyung on the couch. 

"I second that." Taehyung lets out a sigh. "I wish Taemin was here. He'd know what to do." Taehyung pouts as well. 

"That's it! Call Taemin!" Hoseok exclaims. 
. . .

5 minutes later. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!" Jin shouts, 999% defeated now. 

"You're telling us there's nothing we can do? This is his final stage from his fucking lapse like, a month ago?" Hoseok groans. He remembers the 5 stages Taemin talked bout before he fought with Jackson. 

"Yup, sorry guys. I'm usually there to keep him from making all these crazy decisions. Which always worked, and he stayed the little mochi that we all love. But that kid has lost so much in the past month, then he lost me, then the Halloween contest-"