Chapter 25

Warning: Kind of little space Jimin.

It's been 4 hours since I took the medications, and 4 hours of coloring have been done. I haven't moved from the bathroom floor. After Jin left, Namjoon had rushed in and inspected me, saying he's sorry for not paying attention. Of course I don't mind since he needs to work and stuff.

Taehyung and Jungkook were busy playing video games with their head sets on, so they also ran in and colored with me, mumbling apologies every 5 minutes to which I just hummed and accepted.

Yoongi has been in and out. He left for an hour while Taehyung and Jungkook colored with me. He also got himself lunch a while after that. I haven't eaten anything, nor do I want to for that matter. It's sad that Jin's breakfast meal went to waste.

"Jimin?" Hoseok asks, walking into the bathroom. I continue to color, more interested in the care bear than the elder. Hoseok lets out a small hum before trying again.

"Minnie?" I look up and smile, dropping the purple crayon in my hand.

"Yah?" I ask, stretching my legs.

"Jin made a special smoothie for you to drink. It'll help your tummy, come on." Hoseok crouches down in front of me and hold out his hand.

"But I'm coloring." I point to the purple and blue care bear I'm half way done.

"We can watch a movie." He suggests. I frown, not in the mood for movies.

"What about an adult movie?" Hoseok says, his voice more luring and intriguing. I look at him and smile, taking his hand.

"Dats more like it." I grin, standing up. I wobble for a minute, not having moved much in four hours. It takes a second, but I manage to keep my balance. My stomach doesn't hurt much anymore, but I still have a stuffy nose and small headache.

We walk into the kitchen where Jin is waiting with Taemin.

"Oh, hi papa." I wave to Taemin. He looks at me for a second a little shocked before he smiles.

"Hey Minnie, how are you?" He asks, walking over and giving me a hug.

"Good, not so good. It vraries." I shrug.

"Varies bub." He chuckles.

"Dats what I said." I stick my tongue out. He copies me before turning to Jin.

"Jin hyung made you a special drink to make you feel better." Papa hands me a dark red smoothie, fizzy stuff on top. I take a sip and frown.

"It tastes like old cherries and oranges." I squirm, handing the drink back.

"Oh, so you are a little kid." Jin mumbles. I frown, looking at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Well, big boys love this smoothie. Since you don't love it, and don't want to drink it, you're just a little kid." Jin explains, going to dump the smoothie.

"Ah, wait!" I cry. He stops, hovering it over the sink.

"I'm a big boy." I claim, holding my hand out. Jin walks over and gives me the smoothie. I look at it and grimace before plugging my nose and chugging it.

"I guess you are." Jin ruffles my hair, giving me a peck on the cheek, making me smile.

"Can we watch da movie now?" I tug on Hoseok's sleeve. He nods his head and takes us into the living room, going on Netflix.

"What's Tweeleeght?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

"Its Twilight bub, and it's a really cool movie with Vampires and Werewolves." Hoseok says enthusiastically.