Chapter 17

Taemin's POV

No one hurts my Jimin. This is the last time this "Jackson" hurts my Jimin. Little bitch doesn't deserve my Minnie's love.

"Hey Jimin," I tap the reading boy's shoulder. He looks up from his book annoyed, raising an eyebrow. Ah, we're in the silent treatment stage. 2 more stages to go then...

"Can I come to school with you tomorrow? I still need an education after all." I ask with a grin. He shrugs his shoulders and goes back to his book.

"So you don't mind?" I say excitedly. No shakes his head no, keeping his eyes a steady pace on the book.

"Awesome." I smirk, walking down to Namjoon's room. I knock on the door as Hoseok walks over.

"Man if you're going in his room, just walk in. He's always at his computer." Hoseok shrugs, grabbing the knob.

Should I tell him? Nah.

Hoseok opens the door as I hold back a laugh. He takes a step in, stops and steps back out, closing the door.

"You knew didn't you?" He sighs, his body shuddering.

"Yup." I cackle. I could've told him that I heard Jin and Namjoon making out but that's no fun now, right? I wonder if Minnie knows. The door swings open, revealing two tall, red faced lovers with messy hair and swollen lips.

"That's it, I don't care, I'm getting a lock on my door." Namjoon growls, looking at Jin who simply rolls his eyes and walks downstairs. Namjoon invites us in, fixing the blankets on his bed and sitting in his black spiny chair.

"So, Jimin doesn't care if I come to school with you guys tomorrow. He's also in his silent treatment phase of getting back at me, so don't mind him." I say as I make myself comfortable on Joon's bed.

"Silent treatment? Phases? What are you talking about?" Hoseok crosses his arms as he stands, leaning on Joon's dresser.

"Oh, he hasn't done it with you guys yet?" I ask. They give each other a confused look before looking back at me, waiting for an answer.

"When Jimin is mad at someone, he goes through his own version of revenge. He has 5 stages. Stage one is to pout all the time which he has been doing with Jin. Stage two is to glare at the hated person whenever they're in eye sight." I shrug, letting them absorb the information.

"But he's cute when he's pouting and he's cute when he glares. There's no threat at all in that boy." Namjoon shrugs, tossing a small red ball around in his hands.

"Ah, okay, think what you want. Stage three is when you think you're good, you've given each other time to cool off but he hits you with the silent treatment." I chuckle, leaning back against the wall.

"What's stage four and five?" Hoseok asks curiously.

"I haven't hit those yet. If you figure it out, come to me and I'll say if you're right or not." I smirk. They give me in amused looks before sighing heavily.

"Okay, so what's the plan for tomorrow? How are you doing this?" Hoseok asks. 

"I'm glad you asked my dear Hopie boy! Come sit." I pat the empty spot next to me. Hoseok gives me a look before waddling over and sitting beside me.

"I need you to do something for me." I grin. He raises an eyebrow, full attention on me.

"I need you to flirt with Jackson." I state.

"What? No way, I wouldn't do that to Jimin." He frowns.

"Just do fake flirting while Jimin is near. You need to act like you're flirting when really you're going to be making him pissed. I'll step in and make him a little more mad. I'll take it from there." I say reassuringly.