Part 1

Mom: Mia! Wake up, its your first day at school!

Mia: Ugh! 

I looked at the clock, it was 6:15am. I lugged myself out of bed and got ready. I wore a red tank top and leggings with some Nikes. It was the first day of school and I really wasn't stoked. I had only been living in LA for a week now and I haven't made any friends. I did my hair in French braids and did a natural makeup look. I went downstairs to get my bag and grabbed a granola bar. 

Mia: Bye Mom. I love you. 

Mom: Love you too sweetie. See you later 

My mom gave me a kiss on the cheek and I started walking to school. Traffic is so bad in LA for such an early morning. I finally arrived at school and I started looking for my first period which was Math. I saw these group of guys and so I decided to ask one of them for help. I tapped one of the guys shoulders and he turned around. 

?: May I help you? 

Mia: Uh, yeah do you know where B-134 is? 

?: Down the hall to your left. Second door. 

This guy had a varsity jacket, probably an athlete. Brown hair, Brown eyes and was tall. He seemed nice but all the guys looked at me weird. The bell rang and I headed off to my class. I walked in a little bit late because I needed to put stuff in my locker. I had everyone's eyes focus on me when I walked in. I handed the teacher my schedule and he pointed me to my seat. I sat next to one of the guys I saw earlier. 

?: Psst!

Mia: What? 

?: Have I seen you before? 

I looked up to make eye contact with these bright blue eyes. They were sparkling so bright. I finally came back to earth and answered his question. 

Mia: Uhh, yeah. I asked your friend where this class was

?: Oh yeah. I'm Daniel by the way

Mia: I'm Mia

The bell rang and I walked super fast out of class. As I turned the corner, I bumped into someone. 

?: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry

Mia: Oh no it's fine

I looked up to see this girl helping me with my books and I made eye contact with her

?: I'm Anna

Mia: I'm Mia

Daniel: Ah Mia, I see you met my sister, Anna 

Mia: SISTER

Daniel and Anna: Yep

Anna: Anyway I gotta go, see you later Mia, maybe at lunch? 

Mia: Yeah sure!

Anna started walking away and so did Daniel. I started heading to my next class and waiting till lunch because I was hungry.