Part 37

Tomorrow is Daniel's 18th birthday and I want to make a birthday he won't forget. Mine, Anna and Ava's birthday already passed but so much happen that I think we all forgot. Oh well.

I woke up and saw that Daniel was still sleeping. I quietly slipped out of bed and went downstairs. I saw that Anna and Noel were with Daniel's parents eating breakfast.

Mia: Good morning Mr and Mrs Seavey.

Mrs Seavey: Please call me Keri. You've been with Daniel for so long that you can call us by our first names.

Mr Seavey: You can call me Jeff.

Mia: Thanks I will.

Anna: Is Daniel still asleep?

Mia: Like a baby. His birthday is tomorrow.

Anna: I know I'm so excited.

Mia: I wanna throw him a big huge party but it has to be a surprise.

Noel: Ooooo!

Keri: I'm sure he would love that.

Mia: Can we have it here?

Jeff: Always.

Mia: Thank you so much!

I went upstairs and started to get ready. I was really kind of upset because Keri and Jeff don't know I'm pregnant with Daniel's baby. I looked in the mirror and started to see that I was starting to get a tiny little bump. They would have to know sooner or later. Everyone would know also.

I looked up from the mirror and saw Daniel in the doorway.

Daniel: Saying good morning to the baby?

Mia: Yeah. Or babies? You never know.

Daniel: Corbyn says that Christina is at 6 and a half months.

Mia: She's almost there.

Daniel: We aren't that far behind.

Mia: I think we're just reaching 3 or 4 months. Anyway, it's your last day being 17.

Daniel: I know I'm excited.

Mia: Me too.

We hear a big crash in the house and we rush downstairs. We see Zach on the floor and he's just lying there.

Jack: Zach! Stop tripping over things. This isn't your house.

Jacque: He's worse at home.

Zach: Stop making fun of me.

Mia: Jacque! You're out of the hospital.

Jacque: Yeah and if Zach keeps tripping over things, he's gonna be in the hospital next.

Zach: Stop!

Jacque: Fine.

Noel: Daniel..do you wanna take me to get some food?

Daniel: Let's go kiddo.

Noel: I'm not a kid.

Daniel: I know..

Daniel and Noel leave and head off. I make sure the coast is clear before I seat everyone on the couch.

Mia: Okay guys. Daniel's birthday is tomorrow and I wanna throw him a birthday party and surprise him.

Corbyn's start to ring all of sudden.

Corbyn: Can I take the call?

Mia: Yeah sure.

Corbyn heads in the hallway and we continue talking about the party.

Jonah: We should have cake!

Mia: Not chocolate though.

Anna: Daniel doesn't like chocolate.

Daniel: Baby doesn't either.

Zach: We should have a DJ!!! And a lot of cute chicks.

Everyone: ZACH!!!

Corbyn comes back in and sits back down.

We talk more about the party for about 10 more minutes Daniel and Noel arrive home.

Daniel: Man...Noel's a little shopper.

Noel: I know I am. That's what makes me..me.

Zach: Can we watch some movies?

Daniel: Always.

We watched movies for the rest of the day and it was about 830 when everyone left.

Daniel and I headed to bed and got comfy in bed.

Mia: I think you'll have the best birthday ever.

Daniel: If you're by my side then yes it will be. Nothing can ruin it.

We doze off to sleep and await the next morning.

The next morning...

I woke up super early to get the decorations and the cake for the party today. I also had a baby appointment as well.

I got ready and told Noel to keep an eye on Daniel. I got in the car and drove to the baby appointment. I know it seems early but they were gonna show me the gender. I arrived at the doctors and got the appointment done. I finally found out the baby's gender and I couldn't be happier. I rushed to the store and got the stuff for the party. Noel texted me saying that she took Daniel shopping again and that this time it'll take 2 hours.

I finally got home and decorated the house. The boys and the families started to arrive. I saw Daniel and Noel walk up to the door and I told everyone to get into places. Daniel opened the door and everyone jumped out.

Everyone: Surprise!

Daniel: Oh my gosh. Mia..you didn't..I did.

Mia: I did.

Daniel: This is why I love you.

Zach: Can we have some cake!!

Jack: Calm down. Let Daniel cut the cake.

Daniel runs over to the cake and everyone sings happy birthday. After that, Daniel blows out the candles and blows out the cake. Everyone starts getting a slice and eating. While everyone was eating, I got up on a table in front of everyone.

Daniel: Mia..what are you doing?

Mia: You'll see..Attention! Everyone! As most of you may know or may not know that I'm pregnant with Daniel's baby.

Jacque: I knew it!

Mia: But..today without Daniel knowing, I went to the doctor and found out if it is a boy or girl.

Daniel: You did?

Mia: And I would like to say that we are expecting...

All of a sudden, we hear a knock on the door and Corbyn goes to open. We look and see Kaiya, 2 guys that are very similar and..Isabella.

Daniel: You've got to be kidding me? On my birthday?

Noel: Isabella?