Part 33

Mia: What do you mean?

Jacque: I know I'm on a ton of meds but I know your pregnant.

Mia: I'm not though.

Jonah: Mia..if you are please tell us the truth.

Mia: I'm not. If I was..I would tell you guys.

Zach: Would Isabella know?

Jack: Don't bring Isabella into this. You know that her and Mia aren't on good terms.

Daniel: Anyways..I think I should take Mia and Noel home.

Noel: But I don't wanna leave.

Mia: We have to. It's been a long day.

Noel: Fine.

Daniel, Noel and I all head downstairs to get a ride back to the house. I felt so bad lying to everyone about me being pregnant but for now..it's for the best.

We got to the house and Noel and I went inside. Noel headed upstairs to get ready for bed. I saw Alexa on the couch helping Gabe with his homework.

Mia: Aww. Look at you being a good sister.

Alexa: Riley isn't here right now so I have to step in.

Mia: Aww..he's young. At least his homework is easy.

Alexa: That's true. My friends are freaking out because they heard the Why Don't We boys are in town.

Mia: Oh..really.

Alexa: Yeah. I mean they're talented but I don't see the fuss about them.

Mia: If you say that in front of Noel..she'll rip your head off.

Alexa: She's that obsessed?

Mia: Yeah. She is.

Alexa: Is that what you guys do all day? Hunt for them.

Mia: She wishes but no.

Alexa: It's all rumored anyway. The boys are private.

Mia: Sometimes..

Alexa: What do you mean sometimes?

Mia: Never mind.

Alexa: You know something don't you?

Mia: Nope.

Alexa: Spill the tea.

Mia: Fine. When I was in LA..I went to school with the boys. We became very good friends. Daniel and I started to have feelings for each other and we were together but then I had to leave LA. I was forced to break up with him but he came back to me. Daniel and I are back together and things are changing.

Alexa: What do you mean changing?

Mia: Come with me.

I pull Alexa into the bathroom with me and I scatter through the drawers. I pulled out the pregnancy test.

Alexa: Mia.. you're pregnant?

Mia: Yeah. It's Daniel's.

Alexa: OH MY GOD!!

Mia: Take it a few notches. I don't want anyone to know. Not even your Why Don't We fangirls. Okay?

Alexa: Okay.

Mia: Promise?

Alexa: Promise.

Mia: Good. Now go to bed. You have school. Get Gabe ready for bed also.

Alexa: Will do. Good night

Mia: Night.

I hid the test again and headed to my room. I got ready for bed and went to sleep.