Part 45

Timeskip~ 2 weeks later

Daniel: Mia! It's the first day of tour!

Mia: Don't remind me.

Daniel: Are you not excited?

Mia: I am. I'm just so tired.

Daniel: Well, we all have to meet at the tour bus in a few hours. Then we're on our way to Arizona!

Mia: Why not here first?

Daniel: I'm not in charge of it so.

Mia: Whatever. Guess I better get ready.

Daniel: Seems like it

I lug myself out of the bed and hop into the shower. After I finshed, I got dressed into some shorts and a tank top. I started to do my hair into a couple of french braids. I brush my teeth and I head downstairs to go watch some tv.

Anna: Hey. You ready?

Mia: Yeah. I went to bed before Daniel cause he was packing for the both us and he's more engergetic then me.

Anna: I don't know how he does it. I saw he even packed a hospital bag.

Mia: What? Daniel!

Daniel: Yes?

Mia: Did you pack a hospital bag?

Daniel: I just wanna make sure we have everything if you do go into labor during tour.

Mia: I'm due when it is one of the breaks so I'll be fine.

Anna: Babies like to come when they wanna come.

Daniel: Exactly.

Anna: She could be early.

Mia: I'll be fine.

Daniel: I'm still bringing it though.

Mia: I'm too tired to fight so you do you.

Daniel: Haha yes!

Mia: Are you not going Anna?

Anna: No. It's only the boys, you, Jacque, and Christina for some of them. Isabella might come. I don't know.

Mia: Huh. Thought there would be more going.

Anna: The bus isn't a mansion.

Mia: I'm just glad Jonah and Jacque got out before tour. They got lucky.

Anna: Yeah. They did.

Daniel: Hey Mia. Let's go to the bus. We have to pick people up.

Mia: Oh yeah. Isabella told me about that.

Daniel: Let's go. Everything is packed in the car. Anna, come with us so you can drive the car back.

Anna: Will do.

We get into the car and drive to where the tour bus is. We see Corbyn and Zach outside just being weird. We get out of the car and start unloading.

Zach: The inside is nice! We're gonna have fun.

Mia: Okay, sure.

I walk inside the bus and Zach was right. It's so nice. We have 10 bunks or beds. 2 TVs. A bathroom with a shower. An extra room which I guess can be the boys studio and a tiny little kitchen. Daniel and Anna come up with all the bags.

Daniel: Where do you wanna sleep?

Mia: Here.

I pat the bunks and they set the stuff down. I called bottom because obviously, I'm pregnant. Daniel and I put the bags underneath my bunk and we waited for the others.