Part 34

A few weeks later...

Jacque walked back into the hotel room to see Daniel and Mia arguing. She saw suitcases all packed.

Daniel: I don't care! You and Noel are coming.

Mia: You know I can't. I can't risk it.

Jacque: What's going on?

Zach: We're going back to LA.

Jacque: What? Is that why you and Jack have been lying to Isabella?

Zach: Yes.

Daniel: Jonah is getting Mia and Noel's stuff from the house.

Mia: How is he doing that without getting caught by Isabella?

Daniel: He's slick. Trust me.

Noel: Why can't we bring Isabella?

Mia: She's in her own world right now.

Noel: But she's my sister.

Mia: We can't even go anyway.

Daniel: I know it's risky but you guys are going.

Noel: Why can't we go Mia?

Mia: It's not safe for me to go.

Daniel: Yes it is.

Mia: No..it isn't.

Noel: Why?

Mia: I'll explain later.

Jonah rushes in with 2 suitcases and sets them down.

Jonah: You girls have a lot of stuff.

Mia: Jee thanks.

Corbyn: Our flight leaves soon. The girls are already there waiting.

Daniel: Mia..you have to go. I know LA isn't a place you wanna be but you have to. You graduate this year and prom is coming up. We'll figure it out for you to stay there. We came to New York to get you back. We're not leaving without you.

It took a couple of minutes for Mia to decide. Everyone was silent and waiting for an answer.

Mia: Fine. We'll go.

Noel: What about Isabella?

Mia: If she wants to go back. She can get her own ticket and fly back. She's almost done it multiple times. She can do it again.

Daniel: We need to go now if we wanna get on our plane on time.

We get all of our stuff and head to the airport. When we get there, we meet up with the girls and wait for our plane to board. We waited for about 45 minutes. Noel looked really sad probably because she was leaving her sister. I just don't want anything bad to happen when I go back.

?: Now boarding anyone going to Los Angeles.

Daniel: Mia..you ready?

Mia: Not really.

Daniel: It's okay. We're here to help you.

We started to board the plane and waited for the plane to take off. About 40 minutes later, the plane took off. I sat next to Daniel and I rested my head on his shoulder. After a couple of minutes, I dozed off.

6 hours later....

I woke up and I check the time. It was around midnight and we landed in LA. We got off the plane and got our luggage. Corbyn and Ashley's mom came and picked them up. Zach and Jacque got picked up by their dad. Jonah got a Uber home with Jack, Ava, and Sydnie. Daniel's mom came and got Daniel, Anna, Noel and I.

We got home and Anna got Noel settled in the guest room. Daniel and I got ready for bed in his room.

Daniel: Does it feel weird to be back?

Mia: Yeah. I shouldn't be here. I put you, Anna and now Noel in danger.

Daniel: I don't care. I wasn't about to leave you and leave my son or daughter. You guys were about to be halfway across the country and I wasn't okay with that.

Mia: Aww Daniel

Daniel: Mia..whatever happens between your mom, Kaiya and all them...I'll be there right by you.

Mia: That got you shot remember.

Daniel: I would go through it all over again if it means you would be okay.

Mia: Aww Daniel. I love you. Can we go to bed?

Daniel: Yeah. Sleep tight. Love you.

Mia: Love you too.

We got into bed and fell asleep. It felt so weird to be back but I didn't have a good feeling about it.