Part 2

The bell rang for lunch and I immediately went to the courtyard. I scanned the courtyard to see if I could find Anna. I saw her at a table with some other girls and I headed over there. 

Anna: Mia! I'm so glad you found me! 

Mia: I'm glad I found you too

Anna: Mia. These are some of my friends. Ashley, Ava, and Sydnie. 

Ashley: Hey

Ava: Hi 

Sydnie: Hi 

Mia: Hey everyone

Not that far from our table was Daniel and the group of boys I saw earlier. I decided to ask the girls what was up with them. 

Mia: See that group of guys over there.

Sydnie: Yeah. We know them

Mia: Really?

Ashley: Yeah. We're related to them

Mia: I knew Anna was related to Daniel but really? You guys too? 

Ava: Yeah. The one with the curly hair is Jack. Sydnie and I are related to him. 

Ashley: The one with the really blonde hair is Corbyn. He's my brother. 

Anna: The one with the varsity jacket is Jonah and the other one is Zach. 

Mia: And I already know Daniel

Sydnie: How? 

Mia: Math 

I look over to the guys and I see them walking over to us. I started getting really nervous. Daniel sat right in between me and Anna. 

Daniel: You guys talking about us? 

Anna: What makes you think that? 

Jack: You guys kept looking at us

Sydnie: We were just telling Mia who you guys were. Don't feel special. 

Jonah: Ah so your name is Mia

Mia: Yeah. Pretty basic

Jonah and Daniel: No its not 

They both glance at each other and I felt so awkward. 

Ava: Corbyn.. how are you and Christina

Corbyn: Still going strong 

Ava: Aww

Mia: Is Christina his girlfriend? 

Ashley: Yup but she lives in Long Island

Mia: Oh 

Zach: So Mia, first time in LA? 

Mia: Yeah 

Jonah: Well all the boys can show you around. I can't because I have baseball practice. 

Mia: I mean I guess 

Daniel: Meet us in the parking lot after school 

Mia: Uhh okay 

Jack: Well chickees we'll see you later 

Girls: Byee 

The bell to go to 5th period and we went all our separate ways. I had this weird feeling that Jonah and Daniel liked me but I brushed it off my shoulder because they just met me. It's not possible. I just did all my work until the bell rang for school to end.  I headed to the parking lot and saw all the boys except Jonah all by the car. I walked over them. 

Boys: You ready? 

Mia: I guess. 

Boys: Let's go!